Spurs vs Newcastle - Pre Match Thread - 28/12/10 3pm KO

JH

We shouldn't be going just defending there! No way we're gonna keep a clean sheet today! :idiot2:

It's just one of those games no one expects anything so why not go for it and hit the weakest link of Spurs team! I'm expecting a spirited performance like we've done against all better teams this season and no matter if we lose as it should be an entertaining match anyway!

Apparently hasn't travelled, allegedly had a punch up last night.

To be honest I don't think he is a great loss anyway. 

What kind of excuse is that? Carroll has a punch up every week yet still plays :lol:

Carroll is a real man.

Will be interesting to see what we go with in place of Nolan with Guthrie also not available, if it's Smith  :suicide:

Why is Guthrie not available?

Because he's a fat useless wanker with a heart the size of a pea. Not a normal pea, mind you.. one of those peas that falls out of the pack and falls on the kitchen floor and you don't notice it until the next day when you're cleaning up and it's gone a darker shade of green and really really shrivelled. That is the heart of Danny Guthrie.

I got told that he's been declared ill on a serious note. Apparently quite a few players have got it, some played through it on Boxing Day. He's well enough to drink some blue WKD with his girlfriend though.

One thing that I think was underrated about the Hughton regime for the most part was the lack of injuries we picked up.

this is probably the time of year when all teams face injury headaches with the close proximity of games though, 2 games in 3 days ain't the brightest thing the prems ever thought of

Because he's a fat useless w***** with a heart the size of a pea. Not a normal pea, mind you.. one of those peas that falls out of the pack and falls on the kitchen floor and you don't notice it until the next day when you're cleaning up and it's gone a darker shade of green and really really shrivelled. That is the heart of Danny Guthrie.

I got told that he's been declared ill on a serious note. Apparently quite a few players have got it, some played through it on Boxing Day. He's well enough to drink some blue WKD with his girlfriend though.

Barton was ill and still played so that may be true regarding Guthrie.

this is probably the time of year when all teams face injury headaches with the close proximity of games though, 2 games in 3 days ain't the brightest thing the prems ever thought of

Agreed, this game could have easily been played tomorrow.

Because he's a fat useless w***** with a heart the size of a pea. Not a normal pea, mind you.. one of those peas that falls out of the pack and falls on the kitchen floor and you don't notice it until the next day when you're cleaning up and it's gone a darker shade of green and really really shrivelled. That is the heart of Danny Guthrie.

Any idea when Gosling is available?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Any idea when Gosling is available?

He's been back in training with the rest of the squad for at least 2 weeks, might get a run out in the cup game?