Robbie Keane - ja oder nein?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest kingdawson

Thank f*** we didn't go for him tbh. What a rip.

KD will be happy mind.

When it comes to transfer dealings i don't think there's anyone out there better then Levy. People automatically think i'm overrating spurs players but it's not that at all. I simply have 100% faith that Levy will con any potential buyer into paying well over the odds.

Did'nt quite a few say we wouldn't get more than £3m? ok now lets see what we get for Bentley.

KD will be happy mind.

When it comes to transfer dealings i don't think there's anyone out there better then Levy. People automatically think i'm overrating spurs players but it's not that at all. I simply have 100% faith that Levy will con any potential buyer into paying well over the odds.

Did'nt quite a few say we wouldn't get more than £3m? ok now lets see what we get for Bentley.

I don't think he's has conned anyone into paying £7 million for him. Birmingham's owners don't have a fucking clue.

Guest sicko2ndbest

KD will be happy mind.

I don't think he's has conned anyone into paying £7 million for him. Birmingham's owners don't have a f***ing clue.

KD will be happy mind.

On the flip side you pay over the odds for players

Guest kingdawson

Did he con Sunderland into paying 17m for Teemu Tainio (usually fit a 1/4 of the season at best), Pascal chimbonda (questionable attitude and rather average), and steed Malbranque (good player for us but approaching 30)?

30.5m for Berbatov? 18m for Carrick? zokora for 8m? 20m for Keane? 8m for Mendes, davis and pamarot?

i mean he has a history of taking teams to the cleaners.

Guest kingdawson

KD will be happy mind.

Not sure i agree at all tbh. I mean Bent and Bentley for sure but can't think of anyone else.

Did he con Sunderland into paying 17m for Teemu Tainio (usually fit a 1/4 of the season at best), Pascal chimbonda (questionable attitude and rather average), and steed Malbranque (good player for us but approaching 30)?

30.5m for Berbatov? 18m for Carrick? zokora for 8m? 20m for Keane? 8m for Mendes, davis and pamarot?

Something I'd love if we did more, whey, if we had any decent players. Got fairly close fairly good returns on Milner, Martins, Beye, the Zog, Duff, and er... Bassong mind. O0

KD will be happy mind.

Not sure i agree at all tbh. I mean Bent and Bentley for sure but can't think of anyone else.

Ruel Fox.

Guest kingdawson

Something I'd love if we did more, whey, if we had any decent players. Got fairly close fairly good returns on Milner, Martins, Beye, the Zog, Duff, and er... Bassong mind. O0

Bassong was worth the 8m tbh.

Hmmm how much did you lot get for Duff?

Bassong was worth the 8m tbh.

Hmmm how much did you lot get for Duff?

£4m

Can't argue with KD here, he's right. Levy does always manage to find a mug willing to pay over the odds. Whether it's good persuasion, or just holding out for the right numbnuts, he does what he needs to well.