David Bentley joins Birmingham City on loan

jdckelly
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

As a team we want to be where Spurs are (Champions League).... To get there its no good buying there rejects.

We have bought players deemed not good enough by others, living on past glories with suspect attitudes and it got us know where.

As much as I hate Ashley et al, the philosophy of identifying young talent and developing is the way forward if we are to become a european club again.

Also we have such a good team spirit bringing anyone in who could upset that is a no go in my opinion.

As a team we want to be where Spurs are (Champions League).... To get there its no good buying there rejects.

We have bought players deemed not good enough by others, living on past glories with suspect attitudes and it got us know where.

As much as I hate Ashley et al, the philosophy of identifying young talent and developing is the way forward if we are to become a european club again.

Also we have such a good team spirit bringing anyone in who could upset that is a no go in my opinion.

There are loads of players from the top teams that would walk into our team.

I'm not at all disappointed we've missed out on Bentley. He's a chronic bell end.

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/4184/davidbentley344503a.jpg

\

Whatever do you mean?

Chuckle.

Theres a picture somewhere of Bentley and Beckham on the bench at an England game. Bentley's expression is ludicrously punchable. A good player on his day, but I'm seriously glad he's not bringing his ego to the club.

http://i.thisislondon.co.uk/i/pix/2011/01/BeckhamBentley_415.jpg

is is that? :lol:

Reminds me of that Burger King mascot thingy

Aye, much better to buy Birmingham's rejects instead. :bluestar:

Good. Surely paving the way for Larsson then, who i'd much rather have.

Yup at that price it's a no brainer to get Larsson.  Now spend the extra on a Striker, as Best has had one decent game but I doubt he'll carry it on for the forseeable future

The OP in this thread  ;D

Not only are some people gullible enough to believe the made up shit in the mail, they then want to share this new found 'knowledge' on a public forum :facepalm:

But this takes the biccy::

seems fairly certain bentley will join us, and implies it will be a permanent more than loan

Based on what? A made up article without a single quote???????????????????????

:dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie: :dowie:

The OP in this thread   ;D

Not only are some people gullible enough to believe the made up shit in the mail, they then want to share this new found 'knowledge' on a public forum :facepalm:

seems fairly certain bentley will join us, and implies it will be a permanent more than loan

You a bit simple or something mate?

Guest Stephen927

Bentley on top form is miles ahead of Larsson at his best. Larsson is the more dependable, a very steady performer.

The OP in this thread  ;D

Not only are some people gullible enough to believe the made up s*** in the mail, they then want to share this new found 'knowledge' on a public forum :facepalm:

You a bit simple or something mate?

Why would being able to see straight through made up journalism that wastes everybody's time make me 'simple'?

Bentley on top form is miles ahead of Larsson at his best. Larsson is the more dependable, a very steady performer.

Completely agree.  However, I don't feel that Bentley will often hit top form and I would much rather have a guaranteed 7/10 player.

I'd rather have the match-winner tbh. Having someone capable of turning or winning a game is much more valuable than a 'steady eddie'.

All about opinions though. :thup:

Completely agree.  However, I don't feel that Bentley will often hit top form and I would much rather have a guaranteed 7/10 player.

I'd rather have the match-winner tbh. Having someone capable of turning or winning a game is much more valuable than a 'steady eddie'.

All about opinions though. :thup:

It is.  Which is why some poeple would rather have Duff, Martins, Viduka and Owen and some would have Barton, Tiote, Carroll and Lovenkrands.