The Fabricio Coloccini Header Appreciation Thread

James

Guest Howaythetoon

Would've put him up there with the Albert chip, awesome.

It would have been the headed equivalent of that chip, awesome effort and good to see RE the set-piece different routine aspect of play.

It would have been the headed equivalent of that chip, awesome effort and good to see RE the set-piece different routine aspect of play.

We seem really clued up on set pieces. It's something that I wanted Pardew to improve and he has :thup:

Guest TrueToon

I think it was his best performance this season,Seemed in control of everything threw at him,But still,Wigan were no test so...

We seem really clued up on set pieces. It's something that I wanted Pardew to improve and he has :thup:

We've been scoring from set pieces all season?

We've been scoring from set pieces all season?

Yep, and did last season, too. ??? Hughton was the first manager i've seen, since Bobby, to actually form some sort of coherent plan from set pieces. Carroll even alluded to it earlier in the season re: him and Williamson.

• 2 weeks later...