Competition: Ziani chooses El-Jaisch (rich as f*ck Qatari club)

Optimistic Nut

Because the last time we signed a non-English-speaking foreign midfielder with no Premiership experience who had been on the fringes of his team in a second-tier European League he turned out to be horrible!

:tiote:

because everyone is cheik tiote.

Because the last time we signed a non-English-speaking foreign midfielder with no Premiership experience who had been on the fringes of his team in a second-tier European League he turned out to be horrible!

You're right. How could I forget that every other signing we've made from abroad has failed miserably.

You're right. How could I forget that every other signing we've made from abroad has failed miserably.

Like those flops Enrique and Coloccini? :lol: Actually frustrating as hell though he is even Jonas didn't look so bad after watching us attempt to play football without him against Stevenage.

where do i say foreign players are flops?

just saying i'd rather the club spent money on a player who can actually cross the ball. rather than on a player who is an older version of routledge.

just saying i'd rather the club spent money on a player who can actually cross the ball. rather than on a player who is an older version of routledge.

:lol:

You are such an ass.

Very specific details within that article.

I like the fact they have lowered their asking price too, what a great club!

The other nice thing is that he seems quite keen to come and play for us, and to play in the Premier League, which helps.

:clap:

Very specific details within that article.

I like the fact they have lowered their asking price too, what a great club!

The other nice thing is that he seems quite keen to come and play for us, and to play in the Premier League, which helps.

:clap:

A decent price that tbh. Obviously he would love to go to the Premier League tho. He sits on the bench for Wolfs.

He's 4 points better than Wayne on FIFA, an upgrade to be honest.

Wayne still has potential on his side though. He could grow 5 maybe 6 points!