Stevenage 3 - 1 Newcastle Utd (FA Cup) - 08/01/11 - post match reaction from p34

Dave

Guest neesy111

The 1st thing Pardew should of said would to be apologise to the fans over that.  Anyone with any heart in our club would of done that.  Shows the guy doesn't have a clue.

Move on, one of those days.

We will still beat the mackems even if cheicks out, theyve still got bigger problems.

what problems?

I hear theyve got one or two of their midfield out for a while.

:lol: sorry don't mean to be cheeky, but i dont follow them much so not sure who you're on about! i recall something about one of them being stretchered off recently? can't be f***ed to look it up :lol:

Cattermole's crocked as is meylor or w/e the f***s his name as is welbeck (imo their best player) i dont follow the fuckers at all i just listen to their pathetic whimperings at work.

Ah yes. Wellbeck it was who was taken off with a bad one. Thanks for that  O0

what would you have liked more?

a 3-1 to west ham and a 5-0 tonight. or the real life results.

The reality is they we're out of the cup... the league is more important. What's worse is the manner of the defeat, and the opposition, obviously. That's why this one is absolutely rotten.

Guest RowanB

Let's be glad we've got a nice 7 point cushion in front of the relegation zone. That's something we can defend. I'll take 17th right now.

I don't agree. If he played the kids everyone would have complained about not taking the cup seriously. Secondly, what we have to appreciate is that the team is really this bad without Tiote in midfield, as unbelievable as it seems. Nothing to do with them not being interested imo. If Tiote is out Barton has to be central and Nolan should either sit or be pushed up top. Hopefully Pardew understands this now. I imagine he couldn't believe what he was seeing today.

We put out a weaker team against Accrington Stanley who are better than Stevenage and I don't remember anybody complaining about that.

Guest neesy111

Pardews reaction was like he wasn't that bothered to the defeat tbh.  If this had happened under Bobby he would of been spitting blood.

Pardews reaction was like he wasn't that bothered to the defeat tbh.  If this had happened under Bobby he would of been spitting blood.

I'm blaming you for this defeat.

Michael Nee

Howay the Mags! 4-1 toon win. #nufc #facup #ihatestevenage

Michael Nee

LOL @ SUNDERLAND. Well done to the Magpies of Nottingham.

:facepalm:

On the train home. What a shit display. Stevenage fans were quite loud and i dont blame them for taking the absolute piss. We were fucking disgraceful. What a waste of time and money. Wish i hadn't gone.

Guest neesy111

Michael Nee

Michael Nee

Says the same fucking person that defended Alan Smith to me 2 weeks back.  Totally utterly laughable, why don't you suck up to Pardew and Nolan then.

Michael Nee

Michael Nee

Says the same fucking person that defended Alan Smith to me 2 weeks back.  Totally utterly laughable, why don't you suck up to Pardew and Nolan then.

:dowie: eh?

Krul - 1

Simpson - 4

Williamson - 3

Colo - 4

Perch - 3

Barton - 5

Smith - 0

Nolan - 2

Routledge - 2

Best - 3

Lovenkrands - 2

Horrible, gutless display. To lose Tiote was the icing on the cake.

Krul's kicking was poor but there was nowt he could do for the first two goals :undecided: