Stevenage 3 - 1 Newcastle Utd (FA Cup) - 08/01/11 - post match reaction from p34

Dave

Guest Geordiesned

A few players might have been selected out of position today and a few that aren't rated (ie Smith) but I can't see how anyone can blame Pardew for that. The performances of each and every player were utterly disgusting. I'm not going to go through every player but team captain Kevin Nolan never even wanted the ball. He never once put his foot on it and tried to play ridiculous first time passes. Very poor leadership.

One mmassive positive is tat we confirm what the vast majority already knew - Alan Smith should never wear the shirt again. Tiote would never have came on (and then off!) if that useless bag of yorkshire s**** had been in anyway capable.

How on earth is that a positive?

Cant blame smith for getting picked like. He must think he's reached Nirvana...'I'm abysmal but fuck me! The dozy prick has put me in again!' He might as well pick me. people who say Pardew isnt to blame wants their heads checking. Gutless performances aside. The man doesn't inspire confidence from the get go.

Some observations:

Alan Smith is a horrible c*** of a man. I genuinely hate him and would sacrifice a finger for him to retire. Thick piece of s***.

;D

:thup:

I tried to be realistic regarding what I would sacrifice. Not sure about which finger though.

Guest neesy111

Barton was shocking tonight mind bar that goal. Terrible set pieces, shirked tackles and ironic that their second came from him giving the ball away on our right.

Yeah I was thinking that.

Barton was shocking tonight mind bar that goal. Terrible set pieces, shirked tackles and ironic that their second came from him giving the ball away on our right.

After the Tiote sending off, he was also adamant that he was going to get sent off.

Today Alan Pardew learnt a harsh lesson about Smith and Nolan. Lets hope he doesn't forget it. Pardew has had Tiote available every game this season. Hopefully now he understands how the team completely capitulates without him in there. People talking about gross mismanagement on here are being petty. Today was all about Nolan and Smith not being capable against a League 2 midfield. Now Pardew knows.

Gahaha, what makes you think watching this game is any different to him supposedly watching all our other games? Every fucker who follows this club knows Smith is wank, and knew (literally) years ago. Pardew will see this as an unfortunate blip, I'm sure.

One mmassive positive is tat we confirm what the vast majority already knew - Alan Smith should never wear the shirt again. Tiote would never have came on (and then off!) if that useless bag of yorkshire s**** had been in anyway capable.

I agree that Tiote shouldn't have been brought on but surely some responsibility should lie with him. Everyone knows that when you make a tackle like that - whether it is made cleanly or not - you run the risk of getting sent off.  Just because he has been one of our best players this season people seem willing to absolve him of any blame.

A few players might have been selected out of position today and a few that aren't rated (ie Smith) but I can't see how anyone can blame Pardew for that. The performances of each and every player were utterly disgusting. I'm not going to go through every player but team captain Kevin Nolan never even wanted the ball. He never once put his foot on it and tried to play ridiculous first time passes. Very poor leadership.

Kevin Nolan never wants the ball unless we are 4-0 up, the useless fucking cunt. We cant continue to carry him long or medium term.

Fuck this shit.

Guest Heneage

This showed Ashley that the fringes of our squad have no fight in them at all. They are waster's just happy to be part of a Premier League squad.