Sunderland v Newcastle United pre-match thread - Sun 16th Jan at 12!

Beren

if anyone wants some more banter and build up for the weekend and hear what the likes of Caulkin think Toon talk has just started and on till 9pm.  here's the link

http://www.ne1fm.net/listen

better than listening to the mackems on the legends!!

Talk some serious s**** like.

"Never been a fan of Coloccini"

"Need someone more experienced in there (CB)"

Someone more experienced than a full argentine international who has plied his trade in 4 countries and is in his late 20s? You wah?

Also, did anyone hear Horseshit on the Legends tonight moaning Bent doesn't do enough for the team?  Was cringeworthy as Macdonald and Slaven both had to defend Bent, along with numerous mackem callers.

He's been saying it for over a week now.

Also, did anyone hear Horseshit on the Legends tonight moaning Bent doesn't do enough for the team?  Was cringeworthy as Macdonald and Slaven both had to defend Bent, along with numerous mackem callers.

He's been saying it for over a week now.

hes opened a can of worms like

from here

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/local/cops_bring_in_barriers_for_sunderland_newcastle_derby_showdown_1_2925791

Martyn McFadden, editor of A Love Supreme fanzine, whose offices are just yards from the Stadium of Light, said: “At least I won’t have to look at ugly Newcastle fans on the way to the game.”

what a sad bitter little bellend

he truly is. I worked with him for a little while and he wasn't very well liked then either.

I remember a few seasons ago MOTD2 were interviewing him in his shitty little office and the walls were just full of anti-Newcastle posters etc :lol:

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/webimage/fanzinea_1_2782303!image/1468023609.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_595/1468023609.jpg

Hardly Brad Pitt or George Clooney himself.

i recognise that guy, one of the irish papers does a piece by each of the "big 4" each week and while its amusing most of the time (well reading the liverpool one get more and more depressed is anyway) and for some reason i can't explain (roy fucking keane) they threw in a column by that moron as well despite if they were going to put in another column there were way better supported sides over here than that lot. Needless to say as soon as keane was gone his column vanished but it was terrible quality of articles even compared to the chelsea bitch's whining

My worry is Pardew. Chris Hughton was here for the 5-1, knows how bloodthirsty they are and knows what the rivalry is like. I'd trust him to prepare the lads well, whereas we don't know if Pardew saw the 5-1 or has a clue about how intense our derbies are. Its the same fear I get about foreigners playing in it for the first time. Hopefully its just pessimism and he does alright.

i hate their cyber wharriors on that ready to go . BRING BACK THE 70s just for one game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So true. Never heard a squeak from them pre segregation days. Modern policing and ticket allocations has done a lot for macem courage.

i hate their cyber wharriors on that ready to go . BRING BACK THE 70s just for one game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So true. Never heard a squeak from them pre segregation days. Modern policing and ticket allocations has done a lot for macem courage.

Ah, but 'they' ran 'us' all over Newcastle in October......Shame it wasn't on the pitch like

If Tiote was playing, I'd fancy our chances. Trouble is, I'm not sure how we're going to compensate for his absence. We don't have a like-for-like replacement, and I'm not sure how we can adjust the system to add a bit more energy and defensive strength to the midfield.

The straw that I'm clutching is that Gosling will be fit enough to take some part, and have some impact.

Guest Geordie jack

We'll win, seemples, Fat heed will get them so wound up they'll be kicking everything, again. Like I said in my previous post the referee is vital and I'm worried Webb lets too much go.

Cannit believe all this pessimism - it's the mackems ffs not Barcelona

We'll win, seemples, Fat heed will get them so wound up they'll be kicking everything, again. Like I said in my previous post the referee is vital and I'm worried Webb lets too much go.

Cannit believe all this pessimism - it's the mackems ffs not Barcelona

Guest mickcee

First time been to a derby at the SOL, looking forward to it. Got my place on the convey of buses. How does it work though , is it a free for all or does the ticket match you to a bus?

Can you get a drink at any time too lads as if the bar is open in there shit hole it will be bussy if all 3300 fans turn up at the same time wanting a drink