Newcastle United v Tottenham Hotspur Saturday 22nd January 3pm

QBG

Guest Nikos34

Spurs are due a loss to be fair but I fear the worst without Tiote against the fitness of the Yids. But sayin that I thought we'd get beat today! But Colo weathered the storm.

Keeper, defence and forwards the same as today if Carroll is out.

Really not sure what I would do with the midfield. Guthries performance today would tempt me to go with Barton, Guthrie, Nolan, Jonas.

Not sure he is up to a full match though, could also slip back to being poor.

I doubt Gosling would be ready to start, I think Routledge is better than Guthrie.

???

Keeper, defence and forwards the same as today if Carroll is out.

Really not sure what I would do with the midfield. Guthries performance today would tempt me to go with Barton, Guthrie, Nolan, Jonas.

Not sure he is up to a full match though, could also slip back to being poor.

I doubt Gosling would be ready to start, I think Routledge is better than Guthrie.

???

Routledge playing would mean moving Barton from the right hand side.

if tottenham play like today, they have no chance.

What? :lol:

tought they where s***. Useless upfront, and a midfield we can outmuscle.

They drew 0-0 with the league leaders. Hardly shit.

They drew 0-0 with the league leaders. Hardly shit.

in my opinion Tottenham could have done alot more to get that goal. If they want to be contenders for the title as they claim, they have to do better against 10 men. No sting in their attack today.

They drew 0-0 with the league leaders. Hardly s***.

in my opinion Tottenham could have done alot more to get that goal. If they want to be contenders for the title as they claim, they have to do better against 10 men. No sting in their attack today.

And they're still better than us.

They drew 0-0 with the league leaders. Hardly s***.

And they're still better than us.

I think we have a fair chance. They are quite lightweight except palacios in the midfield. Hopefully we can bully them abit, and let Barton be brilliant once again. However the 4 of Modric,bale, lennon and VDV could cause most teams problems. Glad they have poor strikers :)

Who on our team is going to make sure Modric doesn't have a lot of time on the ball, so that he doesn't completely dictate the play? Even worse, who is going to pick up Van Der Vaart when he drops into the pocket between midfield and defence? One of Nolan or Smith/Guthrie will have to do this. Does not bode well at all. Looking like a very long day at the office this one.