Is anyone else excited?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest sicko2ndbest

We have a team that cares

We have a few players who a top 6 team could be built around

..............................GK...............................

RB................CB  .......Colo..................Jose

Barton........Tiote...........Nolan............HBA

....................CF...........Carroll....................

We seem to be able to up it big games, and have players who dont hide

We are 2 points from Europe

Today we were magnificent. What we lacked in certain areas we made up for with sheer determination, something half of those twats in Red and White dont know anything about

I love this group of players (particularly Jose, Tiote, Barton and Carroll) more than i have since KK's teams

Proud to be a mag today!

Guest sicko2ndbest

We're not two points from Europe but I agree with the sentiments shown.

Is 7th not Europe?

If im wrong ill remove

We're not two points from Europe but I agree with the sentiments shown.

Is 7th not Europe?

If im wrong ill remove

"The team placed fifth in the Premier League automatically qualifies for the UEFA Europa League, and the sixth and seventh-placed teams can also qualify, depending on the winners of the two domestic cup competitions"

On the thread generally, we have the basis of a really good side here but need to build on it if we're going to do anything.

No point getting excited until Ashley displays a semblance of ambition. Keeping Carroll and the likes is a start.

Europe would absolutely ruin us FWIW. Our squad is paper thin anyway without having an extra 8 games (at least - assuming we qualify for the groups) before christmas.

See Ipswich Town a few years ago for reference.

The Newcastle of 2010/11 is the absolute antithesis of the Newcastle of 2008/09. It goes to show that a sense of team spirit can go a long way in getting good results. Ever since the start of our Championship season, I have been extremely proud of what he have set up here.

On the thread generally, we have the basis of a really good side here but need to build on it if we're going to do anything.

No point getting excited until Ashley displays a semblance of ambition. Keeping Carroll and the likes is a start.

Exactly, if we had an owner who would look to build on the base we currently have with quality, the future would look extremely rosy.

I think Ashley would do well to pay what it takes to keep our key players. SBR used to call them blue chip players and you would have to put the likes of Enrique, Barton, Carroll and Colo in that bracket.

Until the main aim of this season is achieved I can't get too excited about the future.

IMO, I think it's officially time to say that we're safe.

http://www.chiropracticinthephilippines.com/images/knee%20jerk%20reflex.jpg

Proud to be a mag this season, tbh. More than last season, in fact more than any season in well over a decade. This grooup of lads have a collective heart and a fight in them we haven't seen in a long, long time. Punching above your weight is a fantastic feeling. Can't wait for BArfa to get back. BUZZIN, as nile would say.