John Carver

Guest neesy111

this is a post from one of the Newcastle facebook forums

John Carver came over to a section of Newcastle fans who were singing anti-Pardew songs and had Pardew Out banners and told them all to "come down to the training ground so he could knock them out", and called them a bunch of "fucking cunts".

John Carver came over to a section of Newcastle fans who were singing anti-Pardew songs and had Pardew Out banners and told them all to "come down to the training ground so he could knock them out", and called them a bunch of "fucking cunts".

I fucking hope they turn up to the training ground on Monday.

I fucking hope they turn up to the training ground on Monday.

was thinking the same thing.

Pressure is telling. Cracks are starting to appear.

I think, when stuff like that starts to happen, you really know the end is not far off. It was the same with McLeish and us, once it tipped over into Peter Grant (his assistant) swearing at fans at home matches, it was only going to end one way.

I think that's pretty much a given at all clubs, really. Once staff start acting like that to fans, the end has to be near.

That clip looked particularly bad because there was a kid stood right at the front, in the middle.

John Charver, what a tit

Pressure is telling. Cracks are starting to appear.

I think, when stuff like that starts to happen, you really know the end is not far off. It was the same with McLeish and us, once it tipped over into Peter Grant (his assistant) swearing at fans at home matches, it was only going to end one way.

I think that's pretty much a given at all clubs, really. Once staff start acting like that to fans, the end has to be near.

That clip looked particularly bad because there was a kid stood right at the front, in the middle.

It IS Ashley though and God only knows what he'd say to fans in a similar position.

He is lucky you can't hear what he said on those videos, although it still looks bad.  More easy excuses for the club to remove Carver, not like he doesn't have previous on the touchline. But if the King can survive headbutts and the rest Carver is probably pretty safe until they sack the lot of them.

Do a 600 mile round trip to be called "fucking cunts" for voicing their opinion by the Assistant Manager. That's gross misconduct imo.

People are entitled to their (totally justified) opinion and you can't call them fucking cunts in public and expect to get away with it. If he does somehow lose his job over this, admittedly a long long way off, then it's his own fucking fault. He's in a position of high responsibility at the club. Then again the manager got off with physically assaulting another person whilst doing his job...

Regardless of your job, you should act in a responsible and professional manner at all times. There's a difference between a fan shouting 'cunt' and the Assistant Manager shouting it.

Not that it's the same, but if someone slags my boss off, I'm not allowed to have a go at them. If I did, I'd be out the door.

Guest Howaythetoon

Although he was Sir Bobby's number 2 he was more of a Terry Mac than say a Brian Kidd in terms of involvement and such when it came to coaching, advice, etc. He was basically Sir Bobbby's buffer.

I quite like Carver so its disappointing to hear this if not exactly surprising. He's basically a fan, getting paid a decent wedge, to work for NUFC, the club he loves, but in terms of ability he has about as much a right to be here as Pardew because he brings absolutely nothing to the club.

His actions cannot be defended and he needs to be reprimanded for this.