John Carver

Guest neesy111

The beauty of that anaology is that John Carver could quite easily be mistaken for Donkey Kong. Steve Stone plays the part of Diddy.

Diddy deserve to be a coach and diddy fuck.

http://otbva.com/forum/images/smilies2/th_kanyehappy.png

:lol: :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

The beauty of that anaology is that John Carver could quite easily be mistaken for Donkey Kong. Steve Stone plays the part of Diddy.

As if Steve Stone could fly a jetpack.

:lol:

Who would be Dixy?

i.e who's the least popular?

Durham's one of the few who's talked sense about us in the past few months.

Aye. I didn't like him previously but he's been very good lately. Just now he was sticking up for the fans as was Darren Gough.

Guest firetotheworks

It's all just a play though, surely? One saying one, the other saying the other. I wouldn't dare listen to it.

It's all just a play though, surely? One saying one, the other saying the other. I wouldn't dare listen to it.

Gough and Durham have stuck up for the fans for weeks. Most of the shows on TalkSport have been shit in relation to the recent situation(s) but Drive has actually been canny.

Gough and Durham have stuck up for the fans for weeks. Most of the shows on TalkSport have been shit in relation to the recent situation(s) but Drive has actually been canny.

Colin murrays show without him (on holiday) were slating Charver for making 7 changes stating "is that really a manager who wants the job "  ,my view any most others i guess just a puppet again ,hate the wanker tbh

Aye. I didn't like him previously but he's been very good lately. Just now he was sticking up for the fans as was Darren Gough.

I think it's because he's an actual journalist and not just another 'football man' on the british cloggers circle jerk.  Same as Colin Murray. 

Guest Roger Kint

I think it's because he's an actual journalist and not just another 'football man' on the british cloggers circle jerk.  Same as Colin Murray. 

That and he lived in newcastle for a canny while too(university?) so he has at least spoken to normal fans outside of the dickheads ringing in to phone ins

Carver back tracking his stance somewhat in saying he would be happy to stay at club under a new manager. Maybe he has been given the nod about RG?

Just get him out. Desperate leech.

That does make it seem a new manager is coming in, they should fuck carver off immediately though.  I'd like to see a proper coaching staff come in

Would be a missed opportunity if we don't let the new manager pick his own coaches. Can you see us paying for it though?

Can't imagine Garde working well with Carver and Stone.