John Carver

Guest neesy111

Still can't get over that BBC interviewer saying that most Newcastle fans want Carver on a permenant basis, how far out of touch can you get.

Carver = A Geordie

All Geordies = Only like other Geordies

Therefore Carver = Fan's choice for the job.

Thing of all that spare time they have left for wanking.

Still can't get over that BBC interviewer saying that most Newcastle fans want Carver on a permenant basis, how far out of touch can you get.

That wound me up a treat. Nearly spat out me egg sarnie. They were on a proper wind up.

Just seen that on MOTD2 Extra, like fuck were any fans chanting for him to get the job at the Chelsea game.

That wound me up a treat. Nearly spat out me egg sarnie. They were on a proper wind up.

Surely not your first choice of a sandwich?

Surely not your first choice of a sandwich?

Double fried egg sarnie goes down a treat. Probably me 5th or 6th choice if all other options were available to me. Still higher up than Charver.

Has this been posted?

Carver: “I have got no idea when they (the board) are going to make a decision, but I have got to be honest, if the guys play like they did (against Chelsea), then I hope they make the right decision”

:anguish:

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/lee-charnley-weighs-up-next-move-after-remi-garde-talks-1-7044454

:lol:

Has this been posted?

Carver: “I have got no idea when they (the board) are going to make a decision, but I have got to be honest, if the guys play like they did (against Chelsea), then I hope they make the right decision”

:anguish:

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/lee-charnley-weighs-up-next-move-after-remi-garde-talks-1-7044454

Even Carver wants Garde

Good guy John.

He can't seriously think he's in with a chance of getting it after overseeing a lucky 3-3 home draw with Burnley who hit the woodwork 4 times, a pathetic defeat at Leicester and another loss yesterday. Nobody could be that deluded.

Probably thinks he is. Seems equally dim and deluded.

One good first half and a poor second half against Chelsea in a game we ended up being beat comfortably 2-0 which could have easily been 3 or 4 is grounds to get the job as manager?

After throwing away a routine win against Burnley and putting in the worst performance of the season away at LEICESTER ffs.

Fuck off.

@NeilCameron5 

In @TheJournalSport tomorrow, Colback and Krul back Carver if he gets job #NUFC

f***ing scum. Krul should know better.

"IF" - of course they will back him if he has the job - doesn't mean he is their preferred option.