John Carver

Guest neesy111

Notice at the bottom of the screen that they're still running on a trial version of the software, which has expired. :lol:

Methinks that's almost certainly illegal, especially when used for commercial purposes. Tight bastards.

Can Carver get us the 13 points we need to probably survive. From only 18 games, I doubt it. Crazy that it looks like being the only person probably worse than the last guy. He's at 7-1 now on Skybet :( http://www.skybet.com/football/specials/manager-specials

This club stinks.

And of course all we'll get from the media and other fans is that we brought this on ourselves by hounding out a good manager, just because he was a cockney. Pardew is going to look great and we'll be painted as the bad guys again.

My passion has been somewhat revived, even though it wasn't a conscious decision by the club to remove Pardew. So if Carver gets the job, I'll be disappointed but I'm desperate to start supporting the club again. Pardew's removal does open that gate for me again, even if something as utterly shit as Carver getting the job happens. Supporting Newcastle is part of my personal identity and it's hurt to have lost some of that.

The Chronicle always have an agenda when it comes to our managerial appointments. They will always want someone that they think they can work with.

Look at how they pushed Carver for the assistant manager in the first place.

The idea of having a highly professional foreign manager who does not know who Lee Ryder is, and won't be passing on exclusive stories does not appeal to them.

My passion has been somewhat revived, even though it wasn't a conscious decision by the club to remove Pardew. So if Carver gets the job, I'll be disappointed but I'm desperate to start supporting the club again. Pardew's removal does open that gate for me again, even if something as utterly s*** as Carver getting the job happens. Supporting Newcastle is part of my personal identity and it's hurt to have lost some of that.

I'm not so sure - Carver/Stone/Woodman are no better than Pardew. If we're left with them we're just as fucked.

My passion has been somewhat revived, even though it wasn't a conscious decision by the club to remove Pardew. So if Carver gets the job, I'll be disappointed but I'm desperate to start supporting the club again. Pardew's removal does open that gate for me again, even if something as utterly s*** as Carver getting the job happens. Supporting Newcastle is part of my personal identity and it's hurt to have lost some of that.

I'm not so sure - Carver/Stone/Woodman are no better than Pardew. If we're left with them we're just as f***ed.

I'm 50/50. I really don't want them, but if we give them to the end of the season I'm willing to support them until the 40p barrier is reached. Then I'll hate on them.

I'm not so sure - Carver/Stone/Woodman are no better than Pardew. If we're left with them we're just as fucked.

They're different. That's (just barely) good enough for me.

Season's dead anyway. We won't get relegated, we're out all the cups and we've just terminated the contract of our most watchable player. Would be a perfect time to introduce a new manager with new methods but we'll doubtless continue with Carver pretending he knows what 'data' is and shouting incomprehensible mung guff until we reach summer and promptly do nothing.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/john-carver-would-mad-not-8380476

In the game against Burnley, I thought for 45 minutes we played some really good football. The physical data has since come back and Burnley overran us. We had no legs in the team.

And so it begins. I mean, continues.

I am speechless :lol:

"I think we played well but these numbers here say we didn't so we must play more grafters."