John Carver

Guest neesy111

If we get Garde in, could see Carver given until the rest of the season as he knows the squad and can help with the new manager bedding in. After that, you'd imagine it'd be all new coaching staff.

If we get Garde in, could see Carver given until the rest of the season as he knows the squad and can help with the new manager bedding in. After that, you'd imagine it'd be all new coaching staff.

I'd be surprised to see us pay out the amount of money required to get shut of him.

He will be a very expensive cone counter imo

Carver back tracking his stance somewhat in saying he would be happy to stay at club under a new manager. Maybe he has been given the nod about RG?

Cheeky bastard tbh. Let's hope whoever comes in will see he's absolutely fucking useless and get rid asap.

Carver back tracking his stance somewhat in saying he would be happy to stay at club under a new manager. Maybe he has been given the nod about RG?

Cheeky bastard tbh. Let's hope whoever comes in will see he's absolutely fucking useless and get rid asap.

New guy all: :yao: Don't let the door hit your fat arse on the way out, John.

Maybe the holdup with Pardew was negotiating an exit strategy for his back room staff once a new manager was appointed? After all we couldn't let them all go and have no one to run the club could we? /wishful thinking

My issue with having this wanker stick around under Garde or a new manager would be the briefing he'd give on the players already on the books: inflating the ability of the likes of Gouffran and Willo, while laughing off the ball-players. Of course, I'm being ridiculously naive in thinking Garde / new-guy won't like to make up his own mind. I just want the stench of the Pardew regime out completely, hose the place down.

We need Carver and Stone out for sure, just can't see Ashley stumping up the cash.

Also they weren't really Pardew's men so I doubt they have any clauses related to his departure.

We could use the Pardew cash to pay them off, although I can see that would stick in the fat one's craw. In any case we can't really have them hanging around here if Garde's got no use for them. They can't be on that much.

Give him a years worth of fish and chips each, that'll see them off.

Not sure we could afford to supply Carver with the amount of fish and chips he'd need for the year, could use the £3m from Pardews transfer I suppose.

Give him a years worth of fish and chips each, that'll see them off.

Not sure we could afford to supply Carver with the amount of fish and chips he'd need for the year, could use the £3m from Pardews transfer I suppose.

A years worth of plaka bags, so he can pick his cans of special brew up from the offie.