John Carver

Guest neesy111

I know you kinda stick up for people you know and who you're mates with but like if I actively knew my mate wasn't going to be a good Newcastle manager and he loved the club I would like to think I would deter him to prevent him being hurt by his own...

I know you kinda stick up for people you know and who you're mates with but like if I actively knew my mate wasn't going to be a good Newcastle manager and he loved the club I would like to think I would deter him to prevent him being hurt by his own...

It's like those people who let their mates go on X factor when they are horrific and basically are going to get embarrassed. Why would you do that?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aye, I kna. I always watch that and despite their horrendous voice think. You poor fucker. You have no friends.

It's like those people who let their mates go on X factor when they are horrific and basically are going to get embarrassed. Why would you do that?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aye, I kna. I always watch that and despite their horrendous voice think. You poor f***er. You have no friends.

Yeah like wouldn't you just say to them "mate not being harsh but your absolutely w***,  don't do this"

Aye. Then they'd be a little pissed off for a day, and you'd be back out having a laugh and pints by the next day. :lol:

Guest TruToon94

He is absolutley pish as a manager but what fucks me off is somehow how the media is behind him. The most recent MOTD had me screaming at the TV in frustration with it's levels of bullshit trying to get him the job.

"He's a good coach, had a good record at Toronto", no he fucking didn't he's completely useless and called us fans a bunch of cunts, we don't want him and I wish he'd just fuck off now. He's completely useless, basically Pardew 2.0

Guest firetotheworks

Times like this I'm glad Shepherd is gone.

Cannot read that without it being done in the style of Foo Fighters.

Its definitely Carver because the fat man doesnt pay any regard to results as is evidenced by his failure to sack Parsnip after only 5 wins in 2014, up until his little purple patch of wins.

All fat man looks at is the balance sheet.  Carver is the cheapest option and is already in situ, plus we do have some good players coming back from injury, so the likes of De Jong, Aarons, Obertan, Abeid, Santon et al who were all showing good form before injury, will be like new signings during the January transfer window, so fat man will have allowed himself to be persuaded that Carver can give us a mid table finish even if Sissoko is sold.

Mark my words well....this was decided the day they let Parsnip go to Palace.  This talk about Garde, Laudrup et al is just media talk.

Its definitely Carver because the fat man doesnt pay any regard to results as is evidenced by his failure to sack Parsnip after only 5 wins in 2014, up until his little purple patch of wins.

All fat man looks at is the balance sheet.  Carver is the cheapest option and is already in situ, plus we do have some good players coming back from injury, so the likes of De Jong, Aarons, Obertan, Abeid, Santon et al who were all showing good form before injury, will be like new signings during the January transfer window, so fat man will have allowed himself to be persuaded that Carver can give us a mid table finish even if Sissoko is sold.

Mark my words well....this was decided the day they let Parsnip go to Palace.  This talk about Garde, Laudrup et al is just media talk.

If that's the case, why isn't he confirmed already?

We tried. Give us time to get the right man. Pragmatism. Cunty bollocks etc. etc.

They have to make it look like they've at least tried to find an alternative.

Next few days he'll be announced to the end of the season, and as long as he isn't a total disaster I really wouldn't be surprised to see him appointed permanently in the summer.

Next few days he'll be announced to the end of the season, and as long as he isn't a total disaster I really wouldn't be surprised to see him appointed permanently in the summer.

They really don't.

He is a total disaster, and he'll still probably get it regardless.

Guest firetotheworks

If we get Carver, we get Carver. It'll last a few months at the most anyway, because we're pretty much guaranteed to nosedive down the league and then he'll have to go. Pardew was the biggest stumbling block, everything else is either success or failure imo. Pardew championed and aimed for mediocrity, I'd like to think that most other managers aren't like that.

Thing is, there's nothing more brutally indicative about a club's ambition than it's managerial appointment. Mongish fans will spend forever arguing about good players and bad players, players who could get better, but if you're hiring a transparently crap manager with no record of anything but failure - and without the nous to placate and deceive fans verbally post-match - most supporters with a semblance of pride in NUFC will just stop going.