John Carver

Guest neesy111

The thing about Carvdew being installed as manager, even on a temporary basis, is would Ashley leave one of his beloved Shite Direct tat emporiums under the leadership of a passing tramp whose only qualification for the job is liking trainers and shell suits and wanted to fight his customers?

Why has he given the tramp the top job at his most high profile asset?

Have you not seen the clip of the employees at sports direct

I have, but if one of them decided to pick a fight with their customers do you think they would remain employed, never mind be promoted a couple of months later?

We've got a club being led by a member of staff that you wouldn't trust to stack the footballs in one of the bargain basement bins.

Bet De Jong comes back and is decent so the airheads will use our injuries as the sole reason we've been shit and St James' will be packed again (probably will be next season regardless though).

I have a feeling they might bring someone in for the last few games. Whatever Ashley is hes a businessman and he wont want us going down as itll cost the club a fortune.

Harry Redknapp

I have a feeling they might bring someone in for the last few games. Whatever Ashley is hes a businessman and he wont want us going down as itll cost the club a fortune.

Harry Redknapp

Unpossible. He's got bad knees and he's been unable to work since the deadline window closed (and QPR didn't sign anyone). He's just not up to it. He can play golf every week but can't pick a team. Apparently.

Harry Redknapp

Unpossible. He's got bad knees and he's been unable to work since the deadline window closed (and QPR didn't sign anyone). He's just not up to it. He can play golf every week but can't pick a team. Apparently.

http://rack.1.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzEyLzE4L2E4L3JhbHBod2lnZ3VtLjFmZDU3LmdpZgpwCXRodW1iCTg1MHg4NTA-CmUJanBn/ec0a2904/8de/ralph-wiggum-gif.jpg

Seems an odd thing to say about a 50 year old bloke but if we aren't going to peddle him an experienced head needs to be brought in alongside him to get us the 3 points that would almost certainly guarantee our safety. Obviously in an ideal world his P45 would be waiting for him tomorrow but that isn't very likely.