John Carver

Guest neesy111

Seems an odd thing to say about a 50 year old bloke but if we aren't going to peddle him an experienced head needs to be brought in alongside him to get us the 3 points that would almost certainly guarantee our safety. Obviously in an ideal world his P45 would be waiting for him tomorrow but that isn't very likely.

You're talking about the club that received £35m for their best player and attempted to replace him for the final 4 months of the season with free transfer Shefki Kuqi.

Quite happy to wade into the crowd and shout, swear and verbally abuse Newcastle supporters but doesn't like taking it back the spineless cunt. He's "not putting up with it" and "it's not right".

He's a horrible, lying cretin.

Quite happy to wade into the crowd and shout, swear and verbally abuse Newcastle supporters but doesn't like taking it back the spineless c***. He's "not putting up with it" and "it's not right".

He's a horrible, lying cretin.

Unbelievable isn't it :lol:

Guest chopey

Looks like charnley has a job tomorrow hand picking personal bodyguards so Carver can continue being the worst manager we've ever had with no distractions from noisy disgruntled fans

“They expect me to put the ball in the net, stop the headers going in, stop the opposition from scoring.

“I can’t affect that. I can’t get on the end of the corner and head the ball clear which would have kept us one up at half time. I can’t do that.

That is fucking scary.

The bloke thinks his job is just to pick the lineup and sit back, and whatever happens is nothing to do with him.

gonna get a banner

"Carver is a pussyole"

Offensive to pussholes tbh. Some are quite lovely.

Carver has failed to earn the respect of the home fans, and that's all on him. In most cases fans can take solace in knowing one of their own is by their side. This cunt has betrayed that trust by arselicking al pards and now MA.

Cretin.

If this guy loved the club as much as he and everyone in the media likes to say, then he would have resigned on the spot after the Sunderland game.

It's like someone with no medical qualifications insisting on doing his wife's heart transplant because he loves her so much, while he slowly manages to butcher most of her internal organs. Give it up for fucks sake.

If this guy loved the club as much as he and everyone in the media likes to say, then he would have resigned on the spot after the Sunderland game.

It's like someone with no medical qualifications insisting on doing his wife's heart transplant because he loves her so much, while he slowly manages to butcher most of her internal organs. Give it up for f***s sake.

If he had anything about him, and really loved the club, he would have turned down the chance to manage, and told the club to bring someone in who can take the responsibility. Instead he's looked at the incompetent fraud that Pardew was and thought to himself, "fuck me if that cunt can do it, so can I".

It's like someone with no medical qualifications insisting on doing his wife's heart transplant because he loves her so much, while he slowly manages to butcher most of her internal organs. Give it up for f***s sake.

;D