John Carver

Guest neesy111

Why does this cunt insist on playing Ryan Taylor every game in any old position. Since when has he been a central midfielder, he's a shit winger and a shit fullback and free kicks are pretty terrible most the time.

Once again watching him and Williamson fuck up time and time again was frustrating. I just can't work out having a defensive midfielder like Abeid on the bench and playing this has been (He's never been more than average) in defensive midfield where he had no idea how to track and defend

He reiterates on the BBC's post-match interview that he doesn't believe the players can give any more than they are at present. :lol: That's either a massive slight on his own ability or a massive slight on the club's squad building policy.

I think he should start Armstrong, Abeid and Dummet for last few games and dump Williamson, Ryan Taylor and Riviere.

Guest chopey

Didn't he or the club come out with similar bollocks when he offered out fans previously?

Honestly, this is just such a classless regime. From top to bottom. Heinous.

Classless, is the perfect adjective to describe this regime.

Guest neesy111

Carver really can't take criticism of any form, he attacks anyone in the game in his press conferences and does the same with fans.

Guest neesy111

The media are seemingly frightened of him.

They should be taking him to task, they'd get some better quotes and videos when he blows.

He reiterates on the BBC's post-match interview that he doesn't believe the players can give any more than they are at present. :lol: That's either a massive slight on his own ability or a massive slight on the club's squad building policy.

I think he should start Armstrong, Abeid and Dummet for last few games and dump Williamson, Ryan Taylor and Riviere.

Riviere had a good game today and the decision to take him off was booed by most of the crowd.

Some plank on TS saying Ferguson or Mourinho couldn't do a better job than what Carver is doing right now :lol: :lol: :lol:

What is this shit man :lol: I am under no illusions about how good our squad is, but to think that losing so comfortably to teams like Sunderland and Swansea is what we should expect is just bollocks.

Guest Howaythetoon

Well, I never thought I'd see the day, but he is without doubt the worst ever employee I've had the misfortune of seeing siting in our dugout managing the team, he makes Pardew look like Mourinho. He is beyond awful, he is dangerous.

Howard Wilkinson at sunderland:

Played: 27 Won: 4 Drew: 8 Lost: 15 GF: 26 GA: 44

Points per Game: .74

Expected Points per 38 Matches: 28.1

John Carver at Newcastle:

Played: 16 Won: 2 Drew: 3 Lost: 11 GF: 14 GA: 31

Points per Game: .56

Expected Points per 38 Matches: 21.4

Pretty sure if we stay up he will have on his CV - Successfully dug out Newcastle United in a relegation scrap.

Successfully ran out of matches so didn't have time to get Newcastle relegated, so stayed up.

Pretty sure if we stay up he will have on his CV - Successfully dug out Newcastle United in a relegation scrap.

Successfully ran out of matches so didn't have time to get Newcastle relegated, so stayed up.

'Under the guidance of the ghosts of Gary Speed and Bobby Robson, I successfully....'

Guest chopey

One of the ridiculous reasons I don't want us to win again this season is to prevent the smug press conference of Carver telling us he told us so....