John Carver

Guest neesy111

Protection from the supporters. :lol:

He needs a baseball bat in the face, that's the reality of it.

Might straighten a crease or two

The swelling might help in that regard. If not you could always take an iron to his face.

CDl2NlsWMAAgV8q.jpg

I don't think Carver is saying "the tea bags are in the cupboard, I'll bring the bourbons" 

Look at the gurning twat. Football fans from other clubs must be pissing themselves laughing whenever he opens his mouth.

Carver said: “One of the lads actually said to me: “Are you threatening me?” I said no come and see my afterwards and I will explain to you. He obviously thought I was (threatening).

“There was no way in the world I was doing that. I did that once before (Southampton) and I said then I'd not get involved in something like that again and I ain't.

That sentence man :lol: Just sums it up really.

However, Carver’s version of events has been contradicted by eye-witness accounts and Ms Choake insisted she felt the club’s head coach had been overly aggressive.

“I saw it with my own eyes, having gone to support the team,” she said in an interview with the Newcastle Chronicle. “I used to have sympathy for him but not anymore - I won’t go back while he is still there.

“After the third Swansea goal went in and everyone was so frustrated, a guy two rows in front of me started to ask questions of John and then John responded so unprofessionally.

“He shouted back, ‘what do you want me to do about it’ and said that he wanted to take the argument outside in a threatening manner. He then used swear words and I am 100% sure of that.

It's okay Mike, it's only our football club's name being dragged through the gutter. Carry on John.

However, Carver’s version of events has been contradicted by eye-witness accounts and Ms Choake insisted she felt the club’s head coach had been overly aggressive.

“I saw it with my own eyes, having gone to support the team,” she said in an interview with the Newcastle Chronicle. “I used to have sympathy for him but not anymore - I won’t go back while he is still there.

“After the third Swansea goal went in and everyone was so frustrated, a guy two rows in front of me started to ask questions of John and then John responded so unprofessionally.

“He shouted back, ‘what do you want me to do about it’ and said that he wanted to take the argument outside in a threatening manner. He then used swear words and I am 100% sure of that.

It's okay Mike, it's only our football club's name being dragged through the gutter. Carry on John.

Disgusting behaviour and instant dismissal in most places I would assume, or at least suspension pending enquiry.

FFS If I offered just half the people I work with 'outside' everytime you are frustrated by them, I would spend more time outdoors than in...

Oh and Shearer can f*** off as well with his JC 'He's passionate about the club' bollocks he came out with on MOTD...Outside Alan!

What do we want him to do about it?

1) Stop playing Mike Williamson.

2) Stop playing Ryan Taylor.

3) Stop even considering to play Gouffran and Obertan.

4) Get Arbeid on the field from the start.

5) Resign

6) Take out your aggression on Mike Ashley