John Carver

Guest neesy111

It's nearly 48 hours after the shit storm, if the club was to react it would have reacted by now. Look how quick they got their say out about the CH4 documentary about sports direct. When they have something to say or do it's instant, we've passed the point of anything good coming out of this.

Starting to think the club will go down now, if he's in charge for the last 3 games it's almost certain we won't win a game and more than likely not to even pick up points. If that's the gamble ashley is willing to take then every inch of me wishes for it to blow up in his face.

It's nearly 48 hours after the s*** storm, if the club was to react it would have reacted by now. Look how quick they got their say out about the CH4 documentary about sports direct. When they have something to say or do it's instant, we've passed the point of anything good coming out of this.

Starting to think the club will go down now, if he's in charge for the last 3 games it's almost certain we won't win a game and more than likely not to even pick up points. If that's the gamble ashley is willing to take then every inch of me wishes for it to blow up in his face.

:thup: Bye bye Ashley you sack of shit, may your Sports Direct United swirl down the shitpan of obscurity.

Paul Armstrong, ‏@TheBarmz: Does Lee believe NUFC are in safe hands still?

Lee says: I wrote a piece saying NUFC were in safe hands in January under Carver.

This was during the time when the club were still actively looking for a new head coach and Remi Garde was in the frame.

So five months ago. Unfortunately, a lot of people still think that it's valid (including Warren Barton) but they care to check the headline it clearly states "right now" which was back then.

It's all a bit of a nonsense to claim we predicted that Carver was the next Special One. I think it's quite funny actually.

The man is as thick as a castle wall.

Gary, ‏@TheTyneBridge72: Do u think that we finally have Mike Ashley's attention now were on the brink of relegation?

Lee says:  I think what you have to remember is that Ashley has a hands off role at Newcastle and leaves the day to running to Lee Charnley. But yes I'm sure there will be words said if the club get relegated.

It's areet lads, calm down. If we do get relegated, words will be said. Brilliant Lee, brilliant.

It's almost impressive the amount of nothing that happens at this club when we really need it to yet it rarely gets highlighted in the media. They're the masters at making it almost believable that they're doing something.

Hopefully these talks are about John Carver stepping down into his old role. Can't see him being sacked so not even suggesting that.

LC: "John we'd never sack someone as loyal as you are to the club, and mike. And of course, we'll always have cones that need putting out"

Gary, ‏@TheTyneBridge72: Do u think that we finally have Mike Ashley's attention now were on the brink of relegation?

Lee says:  I think what you have to remember is that Ashley has a hands off role at Newcastle and leaves the day to running to Lee Charnley. But yes I'm sure there will be words said if the club get relegated.

It's areet lads, calm down. If we do get relegated, words will be said. Brilliant Lee, brilliant.

Wait till we get relegated, then have words :lol:

Joe Donnohue asks: does the club have a contingency plan for relegation if worst case scenario happens?

Mark says: I don't know about clauses in contracts or anything like that but I do know that when the question was put to a senior member of the club's hierarchy back in January the idea of relegation wasn't on anyone's radar. So if that is the case, the answer is surely no.

Relegation release clauses were NOT inserted in the clauses of Moussa Sissoko and company when they were signed in 2013.

Worrying, isn't it?

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas  34s34 seconds ago

BREAKING: John Carver leaves #nufc training ground after Charnley meeting.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-live-latest-black-9177221

Probably because training was complete. We've only got six players, how much can they practice.

:lol: That's exactly what it is like. He's off to get his pasties. Got Lee hiding in the trees.