John Carver

Guest neesy111

Was carrying on like a total f***ing child on the line today. f***ing embarrassing prick. Nearly as bad as the saps that lap up his 'I care so much' persona.

This. :thup: Even the commentator said it was all just for show. It was utterly embarrassing.

Did one of the commentators not call him out for calling Perez "stupid", for taking a free kick too quickly? Or did I imagine that?

It was Ryan Taylor wasn't it?

To think anyone would be remotely satisfied with a home draw against an utterly mediocre side that have nothing to play for shows how far the standard has fallen.

LICK

It was taylor. And it was stupid

Was that when Yacob was stood about 6 inches in front of him and wouldn't move?

Foy should have booked him for not retreating 10 yards and made us take it again.

Foy was a joke today.

Overruled his linesman who gave us a corner to give a goal kick and then gave us a goal kick in injury time that was a blatant corner as Sammy kicked it straight out.

Fucking hell man to be so buzzing we scraped a draw with WBA....

I don't think anyone at the game was buzzing about it mind.

Was glad we didn't lose and appreciated that we'd actually put a shift in for a change, but certainly not buzzing especially as I didn't know that Hull had lost.

Any mention of the fans, after begging us to come, all week?

Carver also heaped praise on Newcastle fans, he said: “The one thing I will say is – and this is very important – when you come up against sides like that, I thought the fans actually stayed with us and were patient with us.

"That’s important because we knew it was going to be difficult to break them down and sometimes you can get a little bit agitated and get on the edge of your seat, and sometimes that comes on to the pitch.

“But today, that didn’t happen and I want to thank them again.”

This must be a big game. He was just on TV for 10 seconds and didn't lick once.

So maybe we should battle relegation every season to get the passion back ?

Program notes from the greatest coach in the prem.

CEkBxk2VEAIPR8h.jpg:medium

Despite everything, I have to admit it was nice to hear some shouting again.

Did he actually say that in future I'm going to learn to keep my gob shut? Looks like the players meeting without the spastic input might be the real reason for an improved performance.

Was carrying on like a total fucking child on the line today. Fucking embarrassing prick. Nearly as bad as the saps that lap up his 'I care so much' persona.

Pulis was far worse mind.

So?

Absolutely irrelevant you thicket.

Was carrying on like a total fucking child on the line today. Fucking embarrassing prick. Nearly as bad as the saps that lap up his 'I care so much' persona.

So?

NO it isn't.

You said Carver was embarrassing on the touchline, Pulis was far worse in the same game.

He was beyond Carvers technical area on more than one occasion and also encroached on the pitch more than once as well while play continued.

Guest firetotheworks

I dunno how Pulis was worse, but either way Carver was embarrassing as fuck, regardless.

Guest neesy111

So?

NO it isn't.

You said Carver was embarrassing on the touchline, Pulis was far worse in the same game.

He was beyond Carvers technical area on more than one occasion and also encroached on the pitch more than once as well while play continued.

I didn't realise this was also a Tony Pulis thread as well.

I don't give a shit what the WBA manager does on the touch line, why would I? it has no impact on my life. However, for reasons beyond my control the potato in a tracksuit masquerading as the Newcastle manager does.

Guest neesy111

I don't give a shit what the WBA manager does on the touch line, why would I? it has no impact on my life. However, for reasons beyond my control the potato in a tracksuit masquerading as the Newcastle manager does.

:thup:

Guest firetotheworks

I dunno how Pulis was worse, but either way Carver was embarrassing as fuck, regardless.

They were both embarrassing so just picking up on Carver isn't right.

Well considering I didn't see Pulis do anything embarrassing, I don't see how I could pick up on it. It would still be WBA fans' problem and not mine considering I support NUFC and not WBA. Maybe if Carver wasn't such a sewage-talking, worthless piece of shit of a 'manager' people would be less inclined to pick up on these embarrassing toddler tantrums.