John Carver

Guest neesy111

""sometimes the quality isn’t there, you’re just not good enough." Die you fucking lizzard looking reptile cunt! A first would be to get Colback and Raylor the fuck away!!!!!!!!!!

It's only a bit of gak, man. It's hardly the drugs they use in Shaolin Soccer.

If Rotherham can be docked 3 points because a of a date on a piece of paper.....

Anyway, it's irrelevant. As I've said, if we can't get to 39 points we don't deserve to be in this league.

Alan Shearer ‏@alanshearer  3 mins3 minutes ago

Everyone's down on poor John Carver but I've got a lot to thank him for...he's making me look like Bob Paisley

:lol:

Pity he wont say stuff like this on MOTD, though.

Carver couldn't convince a corpse to stay dead underground if he tried. What hope does he have in convincing some (not counting every player in the squad here) footballers to play football?

He's an absolute joke and it amazes me that he actually has been able to stay at this level of football for so long.

Watched motd this morning.  That "warm conditions" comment.  Fcking hell man, it's English spring weather and the conditions were the same for qpr who seemed to give a f*** despite being already relegated.

Watched motd this morning.  That "warm conditions" comment.  Fcking hell man, it's English spring weather and the conditions were the same for qpr who seemed to give a f*** despite being already relegated.

Never has one man been so under qualified...

Saying the players aren't good enough.  That's the way to build up confidence.

Never his fault though - it's always down to anybody or everything else.

How to motivate players by John Carver.

Everyone's down on poor John Carver but I've got a lot to thank him for...he's making me look like Bob Paisley

That can't be real surely? :lol:

Was posted on what is the verified @alanshearer account, so seems legit.

It very much is real :lol:

I did it when I was teaching, stepped down from a good job for the good of the kids. I made progress since but did it in a different field. That's all he needs to do. Fuck off to league 2 and cut his jaundiced teeth down there. As it stands he's making himself a laughing stock and condemning us to ridicule and inadequacy. Too late now.

I did it when I was teaching, stepped down from a good job for the good of the kids. I made progress since but did it in a different field. That's all he needs to do. f*** off to league 2 and cut his jaundiced teeth down there. As it stands he's making himself a laughing stock and condemning us to ridicule and inadequacy. Too late now.

He will have seen how easy a job it was for good old Pards, and thought to himself that he could blag his way through it same as his old mate did. It's a symptom of what has become of English football. Have some agent contacts, make them good money by signing their players, make said players run around a bit, print out some inspirational s*** from the internet and hang it up in the dressing room, give sound bytes to the media, wave your hands around and gesture at refs, look happy or concerned depending on Saturday's result. Rinse and repeat. Easiest job in the fucking world.

Aye I suppose if you're going to get away with that then there's no better place than Newcastle. I do think he cares about Newcastle but his delusions of grandeur massively outweigh that - which when ally's said and done, is no use whatsover. You or I could claim we care as much as we like but like carver it makes no odds. Maybe he does care or maybe he's conniving; either way it doesn't matter. He needs binning. It's beyond ludicrousness now.

JJ Bull By JJ Bull11:42AM BST 17 May 2015Follow CommentsComment

Newcastle manager John Carver, the best coach in the Premier League, has revealed plans to prevent his players from staying in touch with the real world by banning them from reading newspapers, watching TV or using the internet - even in incognito mode.

With the team desperate to avoid relegation against West Ham on the final day of the season, the last thing Carver wants is for his players to become distracted by watching videos of cats or reading any of the criticism they seem to keep getting for some reason.

Speaking after Newcastle's abysmal 2-1 defeat to QPR, Carver told a press conference:

"What we have to do is manage the situation. I will have a chat with them and try to keep them away from the press, as in watching TV, reading papers or going online."

Poor John Carver hasn't had the best of luck since taking over as manager at St James Park but if there's one thing we've learned about Newcastle players over the course of the season, it's that they always follow the instructions of their manager to the letter. So this should definitely work.

To prevent anyone from going online, iPhones must now be grudgingly exchanged for Nokia 3210s until the end of the season - even though scientists have proven that Snake is far more addictive than any social media participation.

"We have to try to keep it as low-key as we can in that sense but try to keep them as focused as possible and do as much preparation as we can.”

The banning of TV may cause more fuss, as a core group of midfielders had grown accustomed to watching repeats of Frasier as part of their morning routine, claiming it makes them feel simultaneously relaxed and "more smarter".

Similarly, having no newspapers means other players are dismayed that they can no longer check on share prices in the FT or find out which particular ethnic minority is most likely to enslave the population of the UK that week.

Ryan Taylor is said to have reacted to the news by asking: "What the hell is an internet?"