John Carver

Guest neesy111

Guest firetotheworks

He's getting paid and he's living his dream, therefore he's doing a good job in his eyes.

It amazes me how he would absolutely jump at the chance to manage us next season, even though he has seen he isn't good enough. Is he that blinkered that he thinks he is doing a good job here with his 2 wins?

No, he's probably deluding himself that a lot of the failure isn't down to him. I was prepared to give him a chance, but he was pulling out the tired old excuses about injuries, officials, players, luck, passion, etc, etc, from about game 2, was he not?

He's out of his depth, and then some. Whereas Hughton was wrongly sacked on account he was just a coach-type manager, such a reason would be more than justified for Carver.

An actual manager of any caliber would have changed either the tactics or the personnel at half time in the derby. They don't come out with crap like 'I give them the freedom to express themselves, I just don't know what happened' when it's pretty obvious the team had no clue what they were supposed to be doing.

That said, he shouldn't be sacked and then leave the game totally - if he wants to drop down the lower leagues and actually learn the difference between being a coach and being a manager, he'd have my blessing.

It amazes me how he would absolutely jump at the chance to manage us next season, even though he has seen he isn't good enough. Is he that blinkered that he thinks he is doing a good job here with his 2 wins?

Listen, 2 wins in 13 is not bad in this league.

Almost forgot about this:

"There are a lot of things that I would like to say, but I can't."

"Unfortunately the guy at the top makes the decisions and we are all suffering because of it."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/9262221.stm

The fact he is actively defending the guy now says everything that needs to be said.

Drops a "let me tell you", a "listen" and a SBR reference in that :lol:

No, he's probably deluding himself that a lot of the failure isn't down to him. I was prepared to give him a chance, but he was pulling out the tired old excuses about injuries, officials, players, luck, passion, etc, etc, from about game 2, was he not?

He's out of his depth, and then some. Whereas Hughton was wrongly sacked on account he was just a coach-type manager, such a reason would be more than justified for Carver.

An actual manager of any caliber would have changed either the tactics or the personnel at half time in the derby. They don't come out with crap like 'I give them the freedom to express themselves, I just don't know what happened' when it's pretty obvious the team had no clue what they were supposed to be doing.

That said, he shouldn't be sacked and then leave the game totally - if he wants to drop down the lower leagues and actually learn the difference between being a coach and being a manager, he'd have my blessing.

:thup:

Almost forgot about this:

"There are a lot of things that I would like to say, but I can't."

"Unfortunately the guy at the top makes the decisions and we are all suffering because of it."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/9262221.stm

The fact he is actively defending the guy now says everything that needs to be said.

Just shows how desperate and pathetic he is.

I don't have much animosity to carver tbh. He's just shit and thankfully that seems universally apparent

Club's pocket now is it HAN? thought better of you pal!

Fucking rumbled. I'm Mako...and i would have got away with it too if it wasn't for you pesky kids.

He added: Listen, I am not saying anybody has got a divine right, and I’m not saying he wouldn’t have been in the team within two or three weeks, but if you have got a player who doesn’t want to hang around and fight for you, then that’s an issue, for me.”

Is everyone listening?

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/john-carver-says-newcastle-united-8989567

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let me tell you something about Davide Santon. Davide Santon has been out for a long time - seven months, I think it was – injured.

http://rlv.zcache.com/keep_calm_and_listen_to_the_carver_case-reb8e49d36cdd40ab8f290db2f2035f94_wsm92_8byvr_324.jpg

O0

John Carver presence felt in Newcastle reserve game by entering the dressing room at half-time

How in the juddering fuck is that a headline Lee.

How in Gods name is it even a story.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh193/germann_bucket/EyeStab.jpg

Guest Roger Kint

Moreso, why did anyone think that his presence would be a good idea?

According to that article he goes in every game. On an unrelated topic since the turn of the year:

'Peter Beardsley's side meanwhile remain desperately out of form, without a competitive victory in ten outings and having seen their hopes of promotion steadily recede.'

As a Newcastle fan I can see why Carver wants the job, because he's deluded. But why in the fuck would Ryder want him managing the team he supports? It really is just because he's thick as mince isn't it?