John Carver

Guest neesy111

That Paddy Power video going round, man. What a man he is. :lol:

"The win would be nice, but what's important is the 3 points."

WHAT!? Please tell me this isn't real :lol:

"Gary Speed used to apologise to me every single day because of how he trained. He would run through a brick wall, he would want to fight and scrap with you.

"Then he would say, 'Sorry, JC'. If there was a bad refereeing decision in training, he would come over later and say, 'Sorry, JC, you know I don't mean it, give us a cuddle'."

Just shut the fuck up, you limp-dick pee whistle.

He's a lunatic. What is it with the constant narrative - relaying the minutae of everything he does with the players. With a supporting cast of people sadly no longer with us, evoked without anyone's consent. Sad twat

Bet the players were shitting themselves as he got nasty. As least they know it was just an act though, sure it'll have had a positive impact come 10pm on Monday night...

Christ this cunt's still pushing the "good cop, bad cop" routine and pretending it's going to work. :lol:

He's obviously deplorable but I'll actually be surprised if we keep him on as manager tbh. W2 D3 L7 is the kind of form that will see us bottom of the league in a 38 game season and, as idiotic as they are, the board will be aware of that. I highly doubt he's media savvy enough for them either, in spite of the arselicking.

There's (barely) an ember of 'bring on next season' for me, because the squad is likely to be very different and there'll be a different manager as well - maybe a different era to the Pards/Carver one we've endured for five years.

Needless to say, if Carver does get the gig full-time, my support won't re-manifest itself any time soon.

Guest chopey

It's quite obvious that the players don't take the slightest bit of notice of Carver anyway and why should they ? half of them are leaving in the summer the rest are either mercenaries using us as a stepping stone or to old and their next move will be to a championship club, the club is in total limbo and the only people that are remotely bothered are the fans

Hurt my brain trying to read that, like.

The stories not necessarily supporters relating how great our ex-manager was but certainly tales that conveniently allowed Pardew to get a message out with it not coming directly from him…

Personally, if the maintenance bloke in the lift rates Carver's tactics then I think we should all just pipe down. The guy's been a handyman for 20 years for God's sake, he worked under Bobby and he helped fit Gary Speed's kitchen in his spare time.