John Carver

Guest neesy111

• 3 weeks later...

51 or 357 in dog years

http://us.123rf.com/450wm/Cole123RF/Cole123RF0903/Cole123RF090300050/4482000-party-pooper--english-bulldog-with-birthday-party-hat-laying-beside-chocolate-cupcake.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Genuinely still can't believe that this bloke nearly relegated us, after the euphoria of dropping Pardew.

It's like when Brent leaves and is replaced by Gareth.

and then goes round telling anyone who will listen about he kept us up and saved us from relegation.

Genuinely still can't believe that this bloke nearly relegated us, after the euphoria of dropping Pardew.

It's like when Brent leaves and is replaced by Gareth.

and then goes round telling anyone who will listen about he kept us up and saved us from relegation.

Saved us from relegation by other teams running out of games and the season concluding.  If he had a full season in charge, we would have been gonners.

• 4 weeks later...

Stumbled across his Lindkin page.

____

I was appointed Caretaker Manager and then First Team Manager following the departure of Alan Pardew to Crystal Palace, inheriting an underperforming squad that had lost 4 of its last 7 games. The club was also experiencing a well-publicised and still ongoing period of turbulence involving the current ownership that saw fans frequently protesting at St James’ Park.

Within this difficult environment I was able to secure the club’s Premier League status with a 2-0 win over West Ham United on the last day of the season, finishing 15th in the league and ahead of local rivals Sunderland.

____

I was appointed Caretaker Manager and then First Team Manager following the departure of Alan Pardew to Crystal Palace, inheriting an underperforming squad that had lost 4 of its last 7 games. The club was also experiencing a well-publicised and still ongoing period of turbulence involving the current ownership that saw fans frequently protesting at St James’ Park.

Within this difficult environment I was able to secure the club’s Premier League status with a 2-0 win over West Ham United on the last day of the season, finishing 15th in the league and ahead of local rivals Sunderland.

Hahaha Whut!

____

With a lasagne for a face I was unable to unsecure the club’s Premier League status with a 2-0 win over West Ham United on the last day of the season, finishing 15th in the league and ahead of local rivals Sunderland.

• 4 weeks later...

In the true spirit of April Fools...wor moisture mouth has applied for the Villa job [emoji38]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03prwbf?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_5_live_sports_extra&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=radio_and_music

What an absolute bellpiece.

It's incredible that he thinks anyone will give him a opportunity again. Best he can hope for would be being part of the backroom team at a lower league club.

____

NETD

____

Love how he conveniently doesn't mention he was the coach of this underperforming team :lol: