John Carver

Guest neesy111

Apparently this piece of work has been appointed manager of Omonia Nicosia FC here in Cyprus. A mate of mine who supports NUFC is also die-hard Omonia. He's fucking gutted :lol:

Tell your mate we're sorry for his loss.  Well, his impending losses any way. 😏

How utterly desperate do you have to be to hire this guy, are all other managers dead?  Surely Alan Curbishley and John Gregory are willing to give it a go.  Nice weather and all that.

:lol:

Guys I don't post on the forum but I read it everyday, think I was saving it for a special time.. I think that time has come to get more active.

I am bloody devastated to have woken up today and opened my application of my local team to see that our head coach is John Carver.

I thought I would never see him again in my life or be part of anything in my life, yet he is going to be within meters from me :(

Thank you for all the sympathy in advance  :whatdidido:

Dude I'm so sorry, but I can't believe the odds of this man :lol:

I can't even imagine how angry you must be ... but it's just so funny :lol:

Don't worry I'm sure he won't last long. At least we'll all be here for you to vent.

Guys I don't post on the forum but I read it everyday, think I was saving it for a special time.. I think that time has come to get more active.

I am bloody devastated to have woken up today and opened my application of my local team to see that our head coach is John Carver.

I thought I would never see him again in my life or be part of anything in my life, yet he is going to be within meters from me :(

Thank you for all the sympathy in advance  :whatdidido:

cb41ed5037bbf2bfce84cd33cf5ccb41.jpg

Are the Cypriot fans batshit mental like the Greeks and the Turks?

If you would like an answer to that then; this was our cup final on the 15/05/2016 -

For those asking, I will definitely keep you guys updated about this mongrel.

Another thing "Omonoia is the biggest club in Cyprus and has never made a European group stage before.. if Carver does this he will be a legend"  :suicide: