John Carver

Guest neesy111

Well if they succeed in getting their mate appointed then I am sure it will quickly turn sour.  I just can't see Carver being a success (as defined by Ashley).

It would just show the short-term mentality of Ashley.  A cheap appointment to save money now but would probably end up costing a load more to put right when we are embroiled in a relegation battle.  Despite their repeated insistence that they are thinking long-term, they only ever seem to act on cutting costs for a short-term effect.

Ryder currently fending off tweets from all over and floudering very nicely :lol:

Apparently the poll showing 91% of fans dont want Carver is ' not representative of 50,000 fans though. I've only heard one chant from fans and I've been to every game'

Thelonious Monk ‏@dmill187 3m3 minutes ago

Did John Carver capture Lee Ryder in his natural habitat(early learning centre),take him to his basement& perform a lobotomy on him?

Why run the polls then? Why run backpages with the results on? Fucking morons.

Guest Roger Kint

Will be interesting to see how Ryder glosses over a thrashing tomorrow.

He will tell you 'thrashing' is just your opinion and doesnt represent your everyday 5-0 defeat. Also to judge him on 13 games, ignoring the previous 8 heralded 1 win

Guest Roger Kint

Ryder currently fending off tweets from all over and floudering very nicely :lol:

Apparently the poll showing 91% of fans dont want Carver is ' not representative of 50,000 fans though. I've only heard one chant from fans and I've been to every game'

Did John Carver capture Lee Ryder in his natural habitat(early learning centre),take him to his basement& perform a lobotomy on him?

Its a joke. Also his premise that fans arent against JC longterm because 50000 dont regularly abuse him makes no sense. I look forward to a few hidings to wake the fans up, will shock Ryder to the core then that its not just 100000 social media nomarks who object

Will be interesting to see how Ryder glosses over a thrashing tomorrow.

"Although nEwcastle got beat 4-0 it isnt the biggest win at the eddieshat this seaon for city. Utd beat Chef Wed 7-0 in the Littlewoods cup early season. So there is some positives for John too take"

Its a joke. Also his premise that fans arent against JC longterm because 50000 dont regularly abuse him makes no sense. I look forward to a few hidings to wake the fans up, will shock Ryder to the core then that its not just 100000 social media nomarks who object

A run of bad results culminating in another Cardiff v West Ham would be absolutely lush.

Guest Roger Kint

A run of bad results culminating in another Cardiff v West Ham would be absolutely lush.

:thup:

50000 finally waking up would be a sweet sound if it turned into a free for all on Carver, Ashley & Charnley.

Guest Roger Kint

Lee has a friend :lol:

Carrie Armstrong ‏@CarrieArmstrng 41s42 seconds ago

@lee_ryder totally unnecessary backlash. Whether people agree with the content is irrelevant. It's a bloody well written piece, as ever.

"Bloody well written"?

She must have bloody low standards if she genuinely believes that.

A while back I had too much wine and fell asleep face-down on my keyboard. When I woke up, I'd still composed something infinitely more coherent than Lee Ryder has ever managed.

Why run the polls then? Why run backpages with the results on? f***ing morons.

Exactly  :lol:

I'm sure they've had headlines before 'In the latest poll x amount of people think KFK is a c***' or whatever. Seemed to suit them then but not now while they're pushing Carver.