John Carver

Guest neesy111

Guest reefatoon

:lol: the length of the neck.

:lol: The thing is, that's how long Mel Gibson's neck is in the image, the giraffed bastard that he is.

John Carver is happy to just be the head coach without any involvement in player transfers except for drumming up interest in our own ones then, just like Pardew before him. I am with those who are starting to hate Carver more than Pardew actually, at least the latter didn't pretend to love the club whilst killing it from the inside.

I don't think I can ever hate anyone more than Pardew if only because at least Carver knows he's shit.

John Carver is happy to just be the head coach without any involvement in player transfers except for drumming up interest in our own ones then, just like Pardew before him. I am with those who are starting to hate Carver more than Pardew actually, at least the latter didn't pretend to love the club whilst killing it from the inside.

I don't think I can ever hate anyone more than Pardew if only because at least Carver knows he's s***.

If he knows he's shit, and he loves this club as much as he claims to, why in God's name is he constantly licking Ashley's balls to get the manager job?

Guest firetotheworks

Because like many of our own fans, his idea of what it is and means to love NUFC is completely warped and twisted out of shape imo.

I don't think I can ever hate anyone more than Pardew if only because at least Carver knows he's s***.

If he knows he's shit, and he loves this club as much as he claims to, why in God's name is he constantly licking Ashley's balls to get the manager job?

Precisely. Carver's the perfect example of someone stupid enough to be totally oblivious to just how far out of his depth he is.

Precisely. Carver's the perfect example of someone stupid enough to be totally oblivious to just how far out of his depth he is.

yep. Case study of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias wherein unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability to be much higher than is accurate. This bias is attributed to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their ineptitude. Conversely, highly skilled individuals tend to underestimate their relative competence, erroneously assuming that tasks which are easy for them are also easy for others.[1]

Somebody should write their thesis on this clown.

Won't be his fault tonight. No way, not like he played Obertan for 90 minutes, dropped Perez again.

Of course he's doing a great job keeping us out of the way of success and this will go down as one of his biggest achievements to date- putting up a brave performance against Louis Van Gaal's notorious Man Utd but being unlucky to lose it so late on.

This cunt is here for a lot longer than this season.

Putrid performance. Manure were utter garbage tonight. Rarely seen them look so ineffective..despite what charver will shout about and the chronicle will wax lyrical about, that wasnt down to us and how we played either.

We are so clueless. On the upside the cunt will never last the season if they decide he is the man to hold the true vision of excellence this club hierarchy wants. Carver is utter utter turd, he might have even got more time if he was likeable, he's not he's a cunt and a useless one at that.

Win percentage is now a nice round 20%.

Can't wait to see his tactical genius replicated over a whole season.

That's good for this league tbf.

:lol:

Aye, his percentage does look a lot better once you take the free games out of there.

Guest Gino14

He has "Newcastle DNA" apparently.

He definitely has the same parts to his DNA that make up all the other clueless twats running the club.

Newcastle United manager John Carver speaking to BBC match of the Day: "I'm devastated, I'm annoyed. I needed five to 10 minutes to calm down. Our guys gave every inch. But when you play Man Utd you have to concentrate for every minute and we didn't.

"I think we had the best chances and you have to put one of those away. You just wonder if they will hit you on the sucker punch and they did.

"I'm devastated for our guys. The goal at the end the way it came, young Abeid has learned a harsh lesson, he is learning the game.

On Newcastle's first-half penalty shout: "It was a penalty. Mr Taylor has a decision to make. At the time I thought it was and usually your gut instinct is right."

On alleged spitting between Papiss Cisse and Jonny Evans: "I haven't seen it."

If it has happened is that something you will act on? "You can't do it can you, it's one of the worst things in football. I can't comment on it, I just know there was a fracas on the halfway line."

Probably some of his more reasonable comments tbf.

We've all become accustomed to Man Utd getting away with all sorts over the years but just imagine how you would feel if that penalty call was potentially coming between you and your dream job?