John Carver

Guest neesy111

JC : "We need to regroup, get together as a team. Only we can fix this, and we will. We will put in a massive effort this week"

Get smashed and outplayed 3-0

JC : "We need to regroup, get together as a team. Only we can fix this, and we will. We will put in a massive effort this week"

Get smashed and outplayed 3-1

Get smashed and outplayed 2-0

Groundhog day anyone?

Groundhog day anyone?

I could put all the effort in the world in an open-heart surgery. Chances are I'd still get the patient killed. "Effort" is such an overused buzz word in football...

They'll give him it anyway, claiming he did as well as he could under difficult circumstances of injuries and suspensions. After all, he's not Harry Houdini! I'm sure you all understand.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/john-carver-thinks-majority-newcastle-8846664

you think you’re getting somewhere then all of a sudden you could lose your captain for three games – and a defender which we’re not blessed with many of.

So infuriating :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/YSHuppR.gif

The patented "Mike" gif

Groundhog day anyone?

I could put all the effort in the world in an open-heart surgery. Chances are I'd still get the patient killed. "Effort" is such an overused buzz word in football...

Do we see the same terminology banded about so often in Spain VI?

Groundhog day anyone?

Yeah, absolutely. Hate it myself.

Groundhog day anyone?

Yeah, absolutely. Hate it myself.

Geez, really thought you guys would know better.

@lee_ryder: Newcastle United's John Carver applauds Everton's decision to be patient with Martinez http://t.co/4ZKwTqgi2t #NUFC

Looool. Desperate.

Carver’s run of two wins in 11 games has resulted in trial by social media from some sections of fans.

Aye it's those ridiculous social media fans and their unrealistic expectations again. :lol:

@lee_ryder: Newcastle United's John Carver applauds Everton's decision to be patient with Martinez http://t.co/4ZKwTqgi2t #NUFC

Looool. Desperate.

Carver’s run of two wins in 11 games has resulted in trial by social media from some sections of fans.

Aye it's those ridiculous social media fans and their unrealistic expectations again. :lol:

By some sections he means 98%, right?

Looool. Desperate.

By some sections he means 98%, right?

And that's factoring in a 10% swing for mackem votes, so 108% of Newcastle fans want him gone, or he's possibly that bad even the mackems can't stand the licking anymore!

Looool. Desperate.

Listen, we are where are at the moment. It's difficult with so many injuries but the effort, commitment and desire are there to see us through until May, trust me. If there's one thing I've learned from Sir Bobby it's that effort comes first. A good worker grafting hard will always beat a poor grafter who does....what was it again? Fuck it, you know what I mean. Leave me alone.

trial by social media? it's trial by football matches! He's being judged how he's supposed to be judged, the results are bad the football is bad  :lol:

The chronical is so far up the clubs arse again.  Such a rediculous comment from Ryder.  :lol: :lol:

Listen, we are where are at the moment. It's difficult with so many injuries but the effort, commitment and desire are there to see us through until May, trust me. If there's one thing I've learned from Sir Bobby it's that effort comes first. A good worker grafting hard will always beat a poor grafter who does....what was it again? Fuck it, you know what I mean. Leave me alone.

Severe lack of licking, 1/10. Would not mop up.