John Carver

Guest neesy111

At least the terrible results make the situation crystal clear - if Ashley appoints Carver it's proof he literally doesn't care about the football side at all. If Carver had shown any ability at all it would be more arguable that it was a football decision.

:lol:

Why does no one pull them up on lack of investment, letting players go knowing full well a couple of injuries will wreck the 2nd half of the season.

:rolleyes:

Cameron says the Chronic have done so plenty of times before and will have more in tomorrows paper...........

I'm sure it'll be incisive and hard-hitting.

At least the terrible results make the situation crystal clear - if Ashley appoints Carver it's proof he literally doesn't care about the football side at all. If Carver had shown any ability at all it would be more arguable that it was a football decision.

:lol:

I know we don't need any more proof, it's just the sliver of hope that appeared when Pardew left.

If Ashley does one more unimaginably horrific thing then it proves that every other previous unimaginably horrific thing wasn't a one off.

I know all of this David, but it seemed just possible that we might appoint a competent manager. I didn't expect anything else to change.

If Ashley does one more unimaginably horrific thing then it proves that every other previous unimaginably horrific thing wasn't a one off.

Got to give him time, Dave, this club needs stability.  We can't keep just chopping and changing owners willy nilly.

With the £1.5m move to bring Pérez from Tenerife – and what smart business that was – driven by Pardew,

Really, by Pardew?

That was my question! :lol:

:lol:Pardew definitely spends his free time watching the Spanish second division.

With the £1.5m move to bring Pérez from Tenerife – and what smart business that was – driven by Pardew,

Really, by Pardew?

Sorry confused now :lol:

:lol: I mean, where did this idea that Pardew signed Perez come from? He never would have shut the fuck up if he had anything to do with that shit.

Really, by Pardew?

Sorry confused now :lol:

:lol: I mean, where did this idea that Pardew signed Perez come from? He never would have shut the f*** up if he had anything to do with that s***.

:lol:  :thup: