John Carver

Guest neesy111

Guest reefatoon

Sunderland had 5 foreigners starting the game and we had 7.  Those extra two must have made all the difference eh.  Fucking Walnut faced idiot.

Guest firetotheworks

It'll be funny once he's gone. Until then it's horrendous. Same as with Pardew and his excuses.

Foreign DNA  :lol:  :lol: Don't even know where to start, it's like the only country he knows aside from Britain is the People's Republic of Foreign. This is 2015 for fuck's sake, how the fuck do journalists not pull idiots like this up on absolutely spectacularly retarded musings such as this? It's staggering.

The derby loss had nothing to do with your tactics or the way you set the team up, John. Fuck me.

With the amount of foreign players coming in now it's a tougher situation," he said. "Within their DNA, when it comes to a derby game, there’s something not right.

How come SBR never had trouble motivating Dabizas or Robert etc .  How come Hughton never had bother motivating Jonas or Colo...How come Louis Van Gaal never had any bother at the weekend with his strange mix of DNA types on the pitch???

Edit: I forgot, pardew mentioned Science is against us.  DNA must have evolved in a short period of time to stop forrins trying in a derby match.

Evolution, DAMN YOU EVOLUTION !

Guest reefatoon

Why are we the unlucky ones that always seem to pick up these foreigners with dodgy DNA? Every other club in the world seem to dodge this DNA riddled bullet.  We are so unlucky.

He prepares for the derby games as a fight instead of treating it like an important fixture.  I'd say that he should simply prepare for the game as he would for any fixture but he's fucking woeful at that too.

Exactly how does he expect these comments to go down with the majority of our players? Santon already put him in his place for running his gob, I'm pretty sure our current players read his comments in the press too.