John Carver

Guest neesy111

He prepares for the derby games as a fight instead of treating it like an important fixture.  I'd say that he should simply prepare for the game as he would for any fixture but he's fucking woeful at that too.

Exactly, he should be saying to his players," these are shit, their defence is awful so keep the ball and attack them and you will get loads of chances". Instead he is afraid of his life that Lee fucking Cattermole will get on the ball and dictate the game

Dark days these like, fair play to Ashley and Charnley for making the worst imaginable choice to replace Pardew so it's borderline difficult to enjoy the fact he's gone.

I'm now convinced he's not getting the job mind, his record is going to be so fucking bad come the end of the season even these stupid cunts won't risk it.

Dark days these like, fair play to Ashley and Charnley for making the worst imaginable choice to replace Pardew so it's borderline difficult to enjoy the fact he's gone.

I'm now convinced he's not getting the job mind, his record is going to be so fucking bad come the end of the season even these stupid cunts won't risk it.

I think this is the silver lining, if they give him the job then it's genuinely all over for us.

I think there's still a decent chance he might get it.

I'm now convinced he's not getting the job mind, his record is going to be so f***ing bad come the end of the season even these stupid c***s won't risk it.

They'll just come out with they feel it's only fair to see what he can do over a full season with his own players brought in.

I'm now convinced he's not getting the job mind, his record is going to be so f***ing bad come the end of the season even these stupid c***s won't risk it.

They'll just come out with they feel it's only fair to see what he can do over a full season with his own players brought in.

Not a chance now imo, he's back to picking up cones for his beer tokens.

Guest reefatoon

This must be a very recent thing with the DNA of forrins, it seemed to be ok when we finished in 5th place.

Hmmm.

It's the latest strain of Derbyitis that is affecting the forrins DNA. It didn't exist in 2012

So out of his depth. Drowning in his own sea of bullshit.

Pardew at least had a couple of themes he would stick to, Carver is all over the place. He has so much to learn about bullshit. One week he wants to take the shackles off, the next week he only wants solid English grafters. At least pick a position and blindly stick to it in spite of the evidence.

So we have had the excuses of :

Science

Wrong DNA

Carnivals

Spies

Europe

Im sure there is more.

Its nothing to do with :

Lack of investment

Poor Coaching

Poor Management

Poor Recruitment

Lack of football knowledge from the owner

Of all of those I think 'foreign DNA' might be my favourite. The Notting Hill carnival was a splendid effort but to publically question the DNA of non-English players is inspired. 

Guest antz1uk

If we get hammered is there a chance Carver will get sacked ?

nope, but it shows what an incompetent clueless fucking arsehole he is, the state of this club at the minute i don't give a shit if we go down, however we won't as everyone below us has to play each other etc. while the current owners don't give a flying fk about us supporters why should we give a shit about it? it's the fools that keep going supporting them every week that have got it to where it is at the minute cos they know they can do just about anything and the sheep will still go, obsessed with being known as the most loyal fans, when in reality they're just showing themselves to be the biggest mugs