John Carver

Guest neesy111

What is said like?

Nothing important. Just Steve Howey thinks Carver will get the job because a real manager will demand money from Ashley whereas Carver won't.

Jesus man, Howey.

I cant work out if Howey is tryiong to help Carver or now  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Howey's a Mackem. Of course he wants Carver to get the job.

I have heard from a reliable source that the job was Carver's to fuck up. Hopefully he's done just that. Charnley and Carr are the King Makers. Ashley is leaving the appointment to them, based on certain parameters. Hmm, wonder what those could be.

Remember when we thought we were close to getting Garde in?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8MAHtKnuZsM/VDbB2TSTMtI/AAAAAAAABgw/oF0vkknk1nA/s1600/o-MIKE-ASHLEY-facebook.jpg

Confused at how he said he needs goals so is going to have to figure out a way of getting 2 strikers on the pitch and then said we are going to have to play ugly to pick up points? The more he speaks the more obvious it is he hasn't got a clue and is out of his depth

Carver should 100% not be managing NUFC however, if someone else was they'd still have awful options to select from. For example, Sammy Ameobi, Gouffran and Obertan are the choices for the wings. It's like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic choosing who to play out of most of our squad.

But a decent manager could still get the team organised and get them to put some effort in to at least pick up the odd point,

They could. Carver's the lowest of the low but I do think a few on here are in a little bit of denial about just how fucking gutless/useless our players are.

Maybe they are, I just when you have a team with no goals in it, the manager needs to put a side out there with a solid shape and proper midfielders in midfield. Did we really need to start the last two games with Obertan, Gouffran or Jonas running about uselessly on the wings?

If Ashley is going to be that much of a twat to appoint "JC" permanently out of spite he should have just gone all the way and appointed some bell-end like Danny Dyer to get get us even more spitting.

Carver should 100% not be managing NUFC however, if someone else was they'd still have awful options to select from. For example, Sammy Ameobi, Gouffran and Obertan are the choices for the wings. It's like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic choosing who to play out of most of our squad.

But a decent manager could still get the team organised and get them to put some effort in to at least pick up the odd point,

They could. Carver's the lowest of the low but I do think a few on here are in a little bit of denial about just how f***ing gutless/useless our players are.

This. Fair enough Pardew was an arrogant t*** and presided over many unwanted records in his tenure here and Carver is simply completely out of his depth but the one common denominator during the 6 match losing streak last season and again this season is the players with one or two exceptions. They've just downed tools again exactly like last year which is one of the reasons I can't understand people saying you've still got to turn up to support the players. They couldn't give a toss about me or the club and I couldn't give a toss about them, Janmaat aside.

Guest antz1uk

I've spoke to plenty of footballers that have said the following, they NEED direction and someone to lead them. they've had it since they were in their early teens and when the direction stops they've no idea what to do. We've no leaders at the club whatsoever. It's the same as when they have no one pushing them for their place, they become ridiculously complacent

It's wishful thinking to believe that players should/could be self-motivated enough to perform when mediocrity is embedded at every level of the organisation, we've basically done what we wanted this season and they are managed by a glorified cone handler.

We've set up everything at the club to make sure that they don't perform.

Remember when we thought we were close to getting Garde in?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8MAHtKnuZsM/VDbB2TSTMtI/AAAAAAAABgw/oF0vkknk1nA/s1600/o-MIKE-ASHLEY-facebook.jpg

AshleyOut should claim this is Ashley telling pals he fancied stopping at King Neptune for tea.

I'm normally the first to criticise players for under achieving despite a manager. But that 11 we ended the game with just isn't good enough. Raylor. Colback in central midfield. Perez & Cabella together up front. Obertan and Sammy on the wings.

Shit players being played out of position rarely works. I still think a side with 4 defenders in defence, 4 midfielders in midfield and 2 forwards up front would have a better chance of competing. We've been absolutely bossed in our last 3 games while giving starts to Jonas, Gouffran and Obertan at various times. It's like playing with 9 men.

They could. Carver's the lowest of the low but I do think a few on here are in a little bit of denial about just how f***ing gutless/useless our players are.

This. Fair enough Pardew was an arrogant t*** and presided over many unwanted records in his tenure here and Carver is simply completely out of his depth but the one common denominator during the 6 match losing streak last season and again this season is the players with one or two exceptions. They've just downed tools again exactly like last year which is one of the reasons I can't understand people saying you've still got to turn up to support the players. They couldn't give a toss about me or the club and I couldn't give a toss about them, Janmaat aside.

Although I agree to a point, a decent manager wouldn't put up with it and wouldn't accept it, do you think these players would play like this if we had Alex Ferguson in charge? It's up to the manager to get the best out of his players and ensure they stay focused. I'm not by any means exempting them from blame, they're all shameful, but it's clear no one else gives a shit so why should they? Could you take Carver seriously? Even someone like Bobby, who isn't a disciplinarian would find a way for them to fight for the club to the end.

They aren't fit to wear the shirt but a good manager can make a team better than the sum of its parts, ours has been worse for almost half a decade.

Guest TruToon94

I'm normally the first to criticise players for under achieving despite a manager. But that 11 we ended the game with just isn't good enough. Raylor. Colback in central midfield. Perez & Cabella together up front. Obertan and Sammy on the wings.

Forget politics and all that. At the beginning of the season we could have theoretically had:

Ben Arfa, Bigi, Anita and Cabella in our midfield. That's what I would call a potential weak side who would be third choice in terms of potential midfields. Not even counting Sissoko and such. The club has destroyed the squad and the fans happily accepted the selling of any player with a bit of passion because they were, "disrupting the side".

Of course they were, it meant they actually wanted to win and not just suck Pardew/Carver's cock. Our squad is obliterated and nine times out of ten our fans wanted those players sold. It's a joke. We seriously need over 100 million plus to have a squad that might stay up next season IMHO.

You can say what you like about whether the players are good enough/don't give a shit, but the bottom line is they just don't make any runs into the box. Since Pardew's time our main focus has been to sit back and hump it to a lone striker. How much support does Perez get when he's got the ball? How many players will get into the box to support an attack?

This down to one thing only and it's called shit coaching.

You only need look at Aston Villa to see what difference bringing in a manager allowing the players to get forward and giving them confidence in themselves can do.

I have no problem admitting I doubted Sherwood would change much but I was very wrong.

Guest TruToon94

You can say what you like about whether the players are good enough/don't give a s***, but the bottom line is they just don't make any runs into the box. Since Pardew's time our main focus has been to sit back and hump it to a lone striker. How much support does Perez get when he's got the ball? How many players will get into the box to support an attack?

This down to one thing only and it's called s*** coaching.

Which is what Ben Arfa was disrupting the fucking dressroom about before Shola helped him out and a ton of fans were against him on. Because he wanted tactics at the club. Ben Arfa is our Jesus Christ. He tried to help us all and was crucified for his sins and is currently somewhere in limbo.

Still think Carver will get the gig. Perfect Ashley "appointment". Please convince me of the opposite.

I think it will be the wally with the brolly, hence the new avatar. A safe and cheap pair of hands for Ashley.