John Carver

Guest neesy111

I don't like quitting, no one does, but if he loves this club he'd walk away. He must know he isn't upto the task. He can't be that dense.

If he quits he doesn't get paid. He'll never have been on the wedge that others were so he probably needs the coin.

Yes, he's got 5.5 years left on his contract. If he walks, he gets nothing as you point out.

Even in the recesses of his simian mind, however, is that he can't quit because he's virtually unemployable.

Carver should 100% not be managing NUFC however, if someone else was they'd still have awful options to select from. For example, Sammy Ameobi, Gouffran and Obertan are the choices for the wings. It's like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic choosing who to play out of most of our squad.

Carver should 100% not be managing NUFC however, if someone else was they'd still have awful options to select from. For example, Sammy Ameobi, Gouffran and Obertan are the choices for the wings. It's like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic choosing who to play out of most of our squad.

But a decent manager could still get the team organised and get them to put some effort in to at least pick up the odd point,

But a decent manager could still get the team organised and get them to put some effort in to at least pick up the odd point,

They could. Carver's the lowest of the low but I do think a few on here are in a little bit of denial about just how fucking gutless/useless our players are.

A decent manager wouldn't have played Ryan Taylor in central midfield for 90 seconds let alone 90 minutes

He's a good football man though. Plus he was born in the correct city, ergo he's mint.

Guest TruToon94

http://i.imgur.com/gN7FdCn.png

Beautiful.

That's depressing.

Meh that's pretty much been our form for the past two years. Depression kicked in long ago and has turned into general apathy about how we play and our results. 

Only thing getting me excited is this protest and the fact we might go down. Would love for Ashley and Co to get their comeuppance.

What is said like?

Nothing important. Just Steve Howey thinks Carver will get the job because a real manager will demand money from Ashley whereas Carver won't.

Jesus man, Howey.

I cant work out if Howey is tryiong to help Carver or now  :lol: :lol: :lol: