John Carver

Guest neesy111

“Pards has been on, I speak to him because he’s my mate and he’s on quite a bit,” Carver says.

“He has excellent experience at it and that’s why I’m listening to what he is saying. Without a shadow of a doubt he has helped me through this."

On the phone to Pards for support. He's not even his own man doing it his way. Listening to fucking Pardew to get through this.

The fucker made it perfectly clear when the window closed that he was more than happy with the state of the squad both numerically and quality-wise. He bent over backwards to emphasise how happy he was and how he was looking forward to being manager.

Can't change your story now you daft cunt. He speaks with a forked tongue, he's as duplicitous as the pricks above him. 

Guest chopey

The f***er made it perfectly clear when the window closed that he was more than happy with the state of the squad both numerically and quality-wise. He bent over backwards to emphasise how happy he was and how he was looking forward to being manager.

Can't change your story now you daft c***. He speaks with a forked tongue, he's as duplicitous as the pricks above him.

totally agree with this, I honestly wonder how this bloke would score in an iq test

The f***er made it perfectly clear when the window closed that he was more than happy with the state of the squad both numerically and quality-wise. He bent over backwards to emphasise how happy he was and how he was looking forward to being manager.

Can't change your story now you daft c***. He speaks with a forked tongue, he's as duplicitous as the pricks above him.

Exactly, and as always it's criminal that journalists don't question him about it. Or, they don't even have to question him, just a couple of articles clarifying that he's contradicting himself would be nice.

“But I don’t listen to it. If someone comes up to me face-to-face and has a go, I can accept it because it is their opinion. I find it tough, but I accept it.

If someone has a go you lose your fucking rag, offer them out and then hide in the training ground until they go away and you can sneak out you spineless little prick.

When questioned on the lack of new arrivals on deadline day, Carver simply insisted he will work with what he has until the end of the season and concentrate on Stoke.

"People will be surprised but I've been totally focused on this and when Lee (Charnley, Managing Director) said to me there's nobody coming in, I'm fine with that," Carver told Sky Sports.

Carver highlighted the lack of significant departures from the club during January and, with the window now closed, he is eager to get on with things.

"I did go on record and say that Moussa Sissoko wasn't going anywhere, so that was pleasing. But to have a group of players that we have here now, I am delighted," he said.

Stoke travel to Tyneside after back-to-back league victories over Leicester and QPR that have moved Mark Hughes' team above Newcastle and into 11th spot.

The Magpies have won the last three meetings with the Potters at St James' Park and Carver is happy to be dealing with some welcome selection headaches this weekend.

"We are going to have problems this weekend because I will have to leave some people out the 18, which is the first time we've had to do that for a long time, so we are in a healthy position," said Carver.

Feb 6th

I don't hate him. He's just clearly a wanker with no brains.

Well I do hate him. He's everything I hate. A liar, a pretentious coward, a wilfully brainless man with no morals or self respect extending beyond his own bottom line. A man willing to throw easy targets under the bus (Abeid) while tiptoeing around sackless cunts like our CB pairing. He's scum.

I don't hate him. He's just clearly a w***** with no brains.

Well I do hate him. He's everything I hate. A liar, a pretentious coward, a wilfully brainless man with no morals or self respect extending beyond his own bottom line. A man willing to throw easy targets under the bus (Abeid) while tiptoeing around sackless c***s like our CB pairing. He's scum.

Spot on.

I don't hate him. He's just clearly a w***** with no brains.

Well I do hate him. He's everything I hate. A liar, a pretentious coward, a wilfully brainless man with no morals or self respect extending beyond his own bottom line. A man willing to throw easy targets under the bus (Abeid) while tiptoeing around sackless c***s like our CB pairing. He's scum.

Spot fucking on!