John Carver

Guest neesy111

Can only assume Carver intends to score the sweatiest goal known to man. One so sodden that it can only be attempted by Gouffran in a plastic wonga poncho and sportsdirect armbands. Then they'll all jump into Mike's Ark and float off into the sea. Everyone else will perish.

:lol:

The guy just says everything Pardew used to.

Imagine Pardew being someone's role model man. Imagine being that pathetic.

Hope he changes it i.e. keeps it exactly the same, and we get twatted 5 nil.

Bad news boys and girls, the football might be about to get less attractive.

"We need to come up with a solution, a formula, to win the game.

“If it means being a little bit more direct, then that’s what we’re going to have to do.

“I have to find a method of trying to play now that might not be pretty on the eye, but I need to find a way of getting some results, getting some points.

“People might not like what they see, but I’m going to have to do it.”

I'm worried about this. :undecided:

More direct?

Thats like trying to find a color darker than black

Just had a text from one of my mates. The rumoured meeting at the end of last week did happen and all players + staff were informed who would be managing the club next season. No prizes for guessing who.

Absolutely sickening.

Just had a text from one of my mates. The rumoured meeting at the end of last week did happen and all players + staff were informed who would be managing the club next season. No prizes for guessing who.

Absolutely sickening.

And your mate knows this how?

Absolutely sickening.

His mate is Carver

Absolutely sickening.

His mate is Carver

I'd be surprised if even Carver's imaginary friends would want to stick around Carver for long.

Absolutely sickening.

I too would be absolutely sickened if your mate happened to be Charnley. Otherwise I'm still choosing to believe that Carver reportedly saying he's getting the job is just bluster and bollocks.

Absolutely sickening.

Part time member of staff pal.

Realise it sounds ITK'ish but he's really got no reason to make it up as he's a ST holder himself.

Absolutely sickening.

Part time member of staff pal.

Realise it sounds ITK'ish but he's really got no reason to make it up as he's a ST holder himself.

This was on skunkers last week.  If it had been said it would have been out with all the papers already.

I'm sorry but I always take these ITK rumours with a pinch of salt. I'm pretty sure Carver won't be getting the job full time. They could have given it to him after Pardew left if they had already made their minds up. What's changed since then other than we've sunk like a stone?

Guest Roger Kint

I'm sorry but I always take these ITK rumours with a pinch of salt. I'm pretty sure Carver won't be getting the job full time. They could have given it to him after Pardew left if they had already made their minds up. What's changed since then other than we've sunk like a stone?

You mean why will they wait until fans had paid about half of next years season tickets before announcing it at the end of the season rather than risk wholesale cancellations in January? Cant imagine why tbh......