John Carver

Guest neesy111

13% man. :lol: It's as preposterous as some of Messi's records.

Worst record for a manager in charge of NUFC for more than 10 games. Ever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Newcastle_United_F.C._managers

By the end of the season his win ratio will be less than 10% which will not only make him officially the worst manager in the entire 123 year history of the club but will also give him an unwanted record that will never likely be broken so basically he's guaranteed himself a place in the clubs record books for ever.

Aye. I was thinking the other day about Souness and how much he had risen in my opinion, completely by default.

I'd have any of our ex managers over Carver, even Kinnear.

:lol:

I was reminiscing about Glenn Roeder the other day. What a fckn mess.

Yeah pundits are ridiculously bad in this country. Sky sports had some guy on earlier (think it was Tony Coatee) analysing the champions league and all he said was that in his personal opinion Bayern Munich are one of the teams to beat in the Champions League...

How these guys are meant to be experts is utter insanity.

And if there is one manager that genuinely had the injuries excuse, it's Roeder.

And yet our best results were when we had players injured and he had virtually no say in who he picked, he was shite.

It's going to be Carver.  So painfully obvious and inevitable.

In typical NUFC fashion his appointment will be confirmed on the 25th May in the hope that come August everything will have blown

over

Guest ElCid

It's going to be Carver.  So painfully obvious and inevitable.

In typical NUFC fashion his appointment will be confirmed on the 25th May in the hope that come August everything will have blown

over

If they appoint Carver there will be the biggest storm of fans chucking their tickets in the history of this club - if not the footballing world - just cannot see them taking this risk and the fat c*** will no way want to lose millions (and it would be by the number of cancellations, league placing and relegation next year) by a stupid decision as even he is not that daft. If he does though (I just can't see it) then it fully illustrates his two goals are to make money of the tv dosh with the second one deliberately and blatantly wanting to p*ss the fans off.

Clutching at straws, but surely appointing Carver would

be the surest sign yet that he is going to sell next summer.

Everyone knows his only care and worry is staying in the premier league, appointing Carver 100% guarantees relegation.

Guest ElCid

Clutching at straws, but surely appointing Carver would

be the surest sign yet that he is going to sell next summer.

Everyone knows his only care and worry is staying in the premier league, appointing Carver 100% guarantees relegation.

Again if so, he is not going to risk relegation and as a result force the selling price down if he was going to sell.

Football's greatest Mangers - where does John Carver rank?

Below Les Reid, Tony Adams, Steve Wigley, Sammy Lee, Brian Kidd, Chris Hutchins.

Above Terry Connor (P13 W0 D4 L9  win%=0.00%)... :icon_puke_r:

Below Les Reid, Tony Adams, Steve Wigley, Sammy Lee, Brian Kidd, Chris Hutchins.

And one of these draws was against the mighty Alan Pardew.

And one of these draws was against the mighty Alan Pardew.

I remember watching that game in the Bodega. Was absolutely fuming we threw it away so easily, they just ran at us and willo and colo (iirc) folded. GOOD JOB THATS STOPPED HAPPENING OH WAIT