John Carver

Guest neesy111

Guest neesy111

Called 2 fans c***s now, must be favourite word.

He was right the first time though. :lol:

Probably right. :lol:

Part of me wants the whole club to explode. Carver to continue losing, protests to become poisonous and create a complete whirlwind of shite. I want Ashley 'punished' for want of a better word, I want him to sit and fucking squirm as his little investment is going down the plug hole, I want the fat pig to suffer because he's done it on the cheap again and it's turned to shit. Ha ha, fuck you Ashley, fuck you Carver. Relegation? Who gives a fuck man.

Aye :thup:

Starting to pin the blame on fans again:

"We knew it was coming, we knew it would be for a minute, I didn't quite see any banners up to be quite honest from where I was. But I think it went on a little longer than one minute. And I think we were winning at the time"

Starting to pin the blame on fans again:

"We knew it was coming, we knew it would be for a minute, I didn't quite see any banners up to be quite honest from where I was. But I think it went on a little longer than one minute. And I think we were winning at the time"

He's shameless, somebody does need to chin him.

This utter useless c*** is the closest you will ever get to a real life Mike Basset. Hasn't got a clue is deluded about his own ability and as thick as mince..

Nah

Mike Basset had some motivational and management skills ,  he was also slightly amusing.

Allen ‏@Allenocon14  · 4m4 minutes ago 

Then when Armstrong missed a header pointed at me and said "that's Armstrong for you"

Allen ‏@Allenocon14  · 3m3 minutes ago 

Also told me to meet him outside after the game and a lot more when I asked why there was no passion, always swore at me.