John Carver

Guest neesy111

Being inspired by Carver  :lol: :lol:

The only people he could inspire is the drunks that hang around the Sainsbury's in town...inspire them to drink more.

There's some thick none alcholic f***ers out there that lap it up though.

The All Newcastle Untied FC Fans page on Facebook shared the Chronicle atricle. The title of the post was "Atleast he went out his way and phone the lady which you can respect him for that, worth a read tho."

I thought that was bad til I read one of the comments:

Just a top notch Geordie who only wants to get best out of his team #teamcarvertruegeordie

It's alreet lads he's a Geordie, he's doing his best, all is forgiven.

link?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=943809295684834&id=427190780680024

If we lose to Leicester, I honestly think that Ashley has to act and bring someone in, if nothing else to get "new manager bounce". I would even be prepared to accept the likes of Vennables, George Graham (if he's still alive), Redknapp or Curbs, that's how bad things are at the moment, I think each one of them is more than capable of getting the 2 points over the last 3 games. He's simply got to act if he values our PL status. Carver will lead us to 11 straight defeats, absolutely no doubt about that.

ludicrous situation we're in that we're so bad at defending there's little chance a backs to the wall might secure a 0-0 and we're so bad going forward that trying to outscore them will absolutely not work :lol:

we're in a perfect pardew-esque state of footballing purgatory

If we lose to Leicester, I honestly think that Ashley has to act and bring someone in, if nothing else to get "new manager bounce". I would even be prepared to accept the likes of Vennables, George Graham (if he's still alive), Redknapp or Curbs, that's how bad things are at the moment, I think each one of them is more than capable of getting the 2 points over the last 3 games. He's simply got to act if he values our PL status. Carver will lead us to 11 straight defeats, absolutely no doubt about that.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04/29/36c31a8bb98792c03b1b10bb53d84b21.jpg

someone alluded to a comment he had made earlier whereby he said the players are giving him their all...................

i know the bloke has to protect his job and future and keep the players "on-side" (no pun intended when it comes to cisse) just like anyone on this board would but that is the most frightening comment i have seen from a manager of this club for a long long time

if he genuinely believes they are and thinks that we as supporters believe they are then he really is more deluded than i thought

:idiot2:

I even think he would get us a point over the next 4 games, which might be enough, certainly got more chance than Charver. That's how bad the kit man is.

Dat lack of SD signage...

Arguing with a lad on FB because he agrees with the Rob Lee article that "no manager could do any better with the team" its absolute madness that people buy into this sort of thing, any half competent manager would have seen us with at least a couple more wins on the board.

That Lee article is patronising as fuck and a clear attempt and sticking up for his mate John, says its a collective problem then blames the players and says Mourinho couldn't do any better.... reet.