John Carver

Guest neesy111

Made the mistake of going to the pub to watch the Arsenal - Chelsea game with my Arsenal supporting friend. After whining all game about Chelsea and their millions, he decided to impart his eternal wisdom on Newcastle. "You guys have no right to complain. You hounded out Alan Pardew and now you can't complain when you don't have him. You deserve all you get."

Almost walked out, before spending the next 10 min trying to tell him what is really going on at NUFC, but he wasn't really listening.

Is this how the rest of the f***ing world looks at us? And I thought the tide was turning with the recent spate of negative articles in the media about Ashley and the positive portrayals of the protests. I guess the average top 4 fat football fan has absolutely zero interest in reading up on the goings-on at other football clubs. I have never in my life gone up to a supporter of another team and told them I know more about their club than they do, and that they should shut up. Unbelievable.

Yep, some cheeky hoopster called me from Bistol the other day saying "what do you lot want, why do you think you deserve to be at the top of the league"

I nearly lost it, he is normally ok talking about football.  I said he didn't know what he was talking about and to just leave.

Being lectured of a spurs fan.  :lol: :lol:

Another thing that irks me? This one Chelsea supporting mate of mine has referred to us, twice, in the past, as a 'yo-yo club.' Almost wanted to deck him, before educating him that we've only been relegated ONCE in our Premier League history, but he just laughed it off, "same thing, bro, same thing."

A fucking Chelsea fan.

Another thing that irks me? This one Chelsea supporting mate of mine has referred to us, twice, in the past, as a 'yo-yo club.' Almost wanted to deck him, before educating him that we've only been relegated ONCE in our Premier League history, but he just laughed it off, "same thing, bro, same thing."

A fucking Chelsea fan.

Should educate the thick twat on what a yo-yo is.

Guest Brendan_Rice

Adrian Durham about to rinse out Carver on talk s****

Oh my fucking God. Did anyone just hear what that cunt just said about Pardew?

We hounded out a top top manager. Fuck right off.

Adrian Durham about to rinse out Carver on talk s****

Oh my f***ing God. Did anyone just hear what that c*** just said about Pardew?

We hounded out a top top manager. f*** right off.

Aye, absolutely mental that other fans rate him so highly.

John Carver was threatening and swore at Newcastle fans, claims eyewitness

Caretaker manager's version of events contradicted by supporter who witnessed row during Swansea game

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/11565414/John-Carver-was-threatening-and-swore-at-Newcastle-fans.html

yeah...that's it...he was asking them to a cup of tea...

Guest Brendan_Rice

Some right s**** being talked on here by callers and both presenters.

Only people making any sense are Newcastle fans

A couple of cousins of mine played against Beardsley in one of those club-organised games you can buy a couple of years ago. Said Beardsley scored 6 goals in the space of 10 minutes without breaking sweat. One of them's a decent athlete in his early 20s and said Beardsley did him for pace time after time.

So yeah, I'd play him.

'kin ell  :lol:

The state of the British youth man ...

A couple of cousins of mine played against Beardsley in one of those club-organised games you can buy a couple of years ago. Said Beardsley scored 6 goals in the space of 10 minutes without breaking sweat. One of them's a decent athlete in his early 20s and said Beardsley did him for pace time after time.

So yeah, I'd play him.

'kin ell  :lol:

The state of the British youth man ...

Nigerian youths on the other hand are just slow in another sense.

:papiss: