John Carver

Guest neesy111

Guest neesy111

"On a scale of 1-10 John how frustrating was today?"

"To be honest about minus 10"

:lol:

:spit:

Starting to think why should they?  I'm in no way condoning their performance(s) but they are mercenaries.  They've not been sold a vision of the club, a dream if you will.  They've just been told, play for us for a season or two and get a "big" move.  They've not been told this can be the best f***ing club to play for in the world!!!  They are just like tat on a shelf in the fat f***ers warehouse waiting for someone to buy them.  Treated like a pair of donnay trainers and it's a surprise when they don't go to the mattresses when things get ugly?!

Most of them probably know their agent will get them a move in the summer so don't feel like playing for him or the club anymore

To be fair, if you look at that starting eleven today....Jonas is going (and has been treated like shite), Raylor is going, Colo has been forced to stay a year and clearly has the hump, Willo has been publically criticised by Charver yesterday, Anita marginalised and played out of position and Krul is obviously sniffing for a move.

That leaves the spinesless Sissoko, young Perez, Dummett, Janmaat (who clearly has no respect for JC) and the fucking wingnut Colback.

None of them give a shit and, those that do, are fucking hopeless or demoralised.

Guest axel

:lol: Just now on the BBC. Also said that he thinks that Williamson got sent off on purpose.  :o

:lol:

People who blame John carver are just bellends..obviously he tries his best and wants a win but there's only so much you can do..if Ashley had bought players instead of selling them maybe carver would win games or even pardew..fans always blame the manager maybe they make odd mistakes taking of wrong players but it's the squad that has to go out there okay there best and score goals..roll on cisse back..

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

I think to all of the awful 'temporary' PL managers/caretakers we've seen over the years and other than perhaps Terry Connor (whose side were doomed in 20th anyway) I can't recall anyone nearly as bad as Carver.

He makes that shit scared looking Southampton caretaker Steve Wigley look like Mourinho's long lost brother.

:lol: Just now on the BBC. Also said that he thinks that Williamson got sent off on purpose.  :o

:lol: f***ing hell.

Blatantly said it too.  BBC were all wtf!

People who blame John carver are just bellends..obviously he tries his best and wants a win but there's only so much you can do..if Ashley had bought players instead of selling them maybe carver would win games or even pardew..fans always blame the manager maybe they make odd mistakes taking of wrong players but it's the squad that has to go out there okay there best and score goals..roll on cisse back..

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

I don't know where this shit has come from but you're every bit as bad for reproducing it on here instead of laughing it off.

I hope he did say that, even if it's true, it's going to cause him more problems in the dressing room.

Guest neesy111

I hope he did say that, even if it's true, it's going to cause him more problems in the dressing room.

Tons more, I'm surprised someone hasn't decked him.

He will get the job full time. Who else in their right mind would work for Ashley? Charver will take us down the leagues, but at least it might hasten Ashley's exit.

He's not going to get the job man. He'll stick around to be McClaren's toadie.

I think to all of the awful 'temporary' PL managers/caretakers we've seen over the years and other than perhaps Terry Connor (whose side were doomed in 20th anyway) I can't recall anyone nearly as bad as Carver.

He makes that shit scared looking Southampton caretaker Steve Wigley look like Mourinho's long lost brother.

He's got a worse record that two off the top of my head; Chris Hutchings (Wigan) and Sammy Lee (Bolton).

@Scottwilsonecho: John Carver not been in with the written press. From the sounds of what he's supposedly said to TVs, his words could be interesting... #NUFC