Andy Gray Sacked by Sky; Richard Keys resigns - join TalkSport

Anderson

Guest toonlass

Tbh I should be shocked by some of the posts on here but I'm not. The lads who think they are being hilariously funny by making pathetic comments which weren't funny back in the 1970's are just showing themselves to be narrow minded misogynists. It's not right that Keys and Grey made these comments, even with the mics turned off. They are at work and should act in a professional way. It's not PC gone mad, it's two idiots on tv showing themselves up!

Tbh I should be shocked by some of the posts on here but I'm not. The lads who think they are being hilariously funny by making pathetic comments which weren't funny back in the 1970's are just showing themselves to be narrow minded misogynists. It's not right that Keys and Grey made these comments, even with the mics turned off. They are at work and should act in a professional way. It's not PC gone mad, it's two idiots on tv showing themselves up!

They show themselves up every week anyway.

Guest toonlass

Who? The narrow minded misogynists on here?

Sure :lol:

But mostly Richard Keys and Andy Gray.

You're shit at spotting sarcasm. It's because you're a woman anarl.

But at least we are not part of the baying for blood, ofcom complainers, demanders of a apology culture of today.

Guest toonlass

Sarcasm or not, it's not on. Do you make sarcastic comments regarding race?

Get back in the kitchen, or something like that.

You're s*** at spotting sarcasm. It's because you're a woman anarl.

Sarcasm or not, it's not on. Do you make sarcastic comments regarding race?

Trying to get the race card into action. Nice one  :thup:

What will Dave say? If he types yes he will be a racist BUT if he types no he will get hit with what's the difference.

:lol: