Andy Gray Sacked by Sky; Richard Keys resigns - join TalkSport

Anderson

Keys has gone right up in my estimation like. Love to go out on the razz with him.

It'd be easy for you to pull if he was the pervy alternative.

It's his laugh. It's just plain creepy. :lol:

Aye it is like. Good old hairy hands.

The satisfying lean back and feet on the table, knowing he's the most boss in the room as well.  :lol:

It's all a bit too David Brent for my liking. :lol:

That's brilliant, I knew he reminded me of someone. He's a real life Brent, next week he'll blatantly have some heeled boots on and an earring.

The satisfying lean back and feet on the table, knowing he's the most boss in the room as well.  :lol:

It's like he's saying to himself "yeah, he smashed it - relax- I've played this cool"

With his tight cardy on exposing his moobs, quality.  :lol:

Keys and Gray were happy to take the moral high ground and get our players banned using their Trial by TV show. I have to say, I'm enjoying the boot being on the other foot and watching it kick the shit out of them.

That's fair enough but the trial by tv is for the viewers consumption, who knows what their real views were? Anyway my view is only as a paying subscriber - I don't like either Keys or Gray personally but I far prefer to watch them if the alternatives are Alan Smith, Peter Graves or any other non-de script. With any luck Jeff Stelling will get Keys job. As for the co-commentators the rest are all shit.

http://www.patricksays.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/brentdancing.gif

http://www.patricksays.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/brentdancing.gif

Skin officially crawling. Cheers. :lol:

Keys and Gray were happy to take the moral high ground and get our players banned using their Trial by TV show. I have to say, I'm enjoying the boot being on the other foot and watching it kick the shit out of them.

That's fair enough but the trial by tv is for the viewers consumption, who knows what their real views were? Anyway my view is only as a paying subscriber - I don't like either Keys or Gray personally but I far prefer to watch them if the alternatives are Alan Smith, Peter Graves or any other non-de script. With any luck Jeff Stelling will get Keys job. As for the co-commentators the rest are all shit.

Who decides that the top 4 are off limits when it comes to replays of dodgy fouls, etc? I don't know who it is but it certainly seems to be the case.

I don't really like any of the presenters or commentators. All they ever do is spout clichés and say crap they read out of the paper as if it was fact. If someone at the match talked through the whole game like commentators do you'd lamp them. Just because their replacements may be crap it doesn't mean they don't deserve the boot. As you say though, Jeff Stelling would be much better than Keys. People actually like Jeff Stelling.

If you go on the guys channel who released the 2 vids on youtube he's getting all sorts of s***.

I see the sneaky Stalinist cunt is at it again. Be very aware your identity will be discovered, and then you will find yourself at the end of a similar backlash to Gray and Keys. Nobody likes a self-righteous grass and coward who hides behind anonymity.

YOU BASTARD! YOU SCREWED ANDY GRAY!

Are you "Steve the Cameraman"?

Totally unprofessional work mate. You should be encoding your source material to 16:9, not 4:3, the pictures are all squashed up. Get a grip.
:lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you go on the guys channel who released the 2 vids on youtube he's getting all sorts of shit.

BullArmy9 (12 minutes ago)

Totally unprofessional work mate. You should be encoding your source material to 16:9, not 4:3, the pictures are all squashed up. Get a grip.

:lol:

If you go on the guys channel who released the 2 vids on youtube he's getting all sorts of s***.

I see the sneaky Stalinist cunt is at it again. Be very aware your identity will be discovered, and then you will find yourself at the end of a similar backlash to Gray and Keys. Nobody likes a self-righteous grass and coward who hides behind anonymity.

YOU BASTARD! YOU SCREWED ANDY GRAY!

Are you "Steve the Cameraman"?

:lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Been watching too much...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjWFZPJZTxU&feature=fvw