Andy Gray Sacked by Sky; Richard Keys resigns - join TalkSport

Anderson

Like get your teckers out and the Soccerette taking her top off then.

All smacks of hypocrisy to me

The job description of the Soccerette is to do those things though. If girls don't want to then they need not apply. Charlotte Jackson's job description doesn't include "put up with Andy Gray's sexual innuendo".

Exactly. It's a completely different situation because it is staged and people apply to do it.

The way some went on, you'd think Sky went around to their female employees and go "Right, your turn to be Soccerette. Take your top off NOW BITCH!"

Nixon was useless running the line today (not that I'd like to do it like) but I think he still performed better than someone like, lets say Biggs, who is clearly a woman and furthermore a Lesbian.

Nixon was useless running the line today (not that I'd like to do it like) but I think he still performed better than someone like, lets say Biggs, who is clearly a woman and furthermore a Lesbian.

Wrong thread  :smug:

Regardless of what Charlotte Jackson said about it (from what I understand she didn't complain) that video is horrendous. It just looks like a significantly older, senior man bullying a younger woman in the office, nobody laughs, it's just awful. I know that probably isn't an accurate representation of their relationship but that video is utterly cringeworthy and awful.

link to the vid?

http://www.google.co.uk/

er, ta

Guest guinness_fiend

Regardless of what Charlotte Jackson said about it (from what I understand she didn't complain) that video is horrendous. It just looks like a significantly older, senior man bullying a younger woman in the office, nobody laughs, it's just awful. I know that probably isn't an accurate representation of their relationship but that video is utterly cringeworthy and awful.

link to the vid?

er, ta

What do you want, man, the moon on a stick?!

Metro this morning has quotes from Keys' wife defending him (using painful footbal analogies) accompanied by this picture of her

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2011/01/27/article-1296166181666-0CEFFA17000005DC-583533_223x335.jpg

Good to see she knows her place  :pow:

link to the vid?

er, ta

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oZ7mipH_Ss

Right thread. :smug:

bit of a latecomer to this thread but has anybody pointed out that andy gray was one of the celebs looking to take the news of the screws (murdoch owned) to court over the phone tapping mularkey and then he's sacked from his sky sports (murdoch major shareholding) and richard keyes had said there were "dark forces" at work in getting the film and soundtrack of the incidents leaked.

bit of a latecomer to this thread but has anybody pointed out that andy gray was one of the celebs looking to take the news of the screws (murdoch owned) to court over the phone tapping mularkey and then he's sacked from his sky sports (murdoch major shareholding) and richard keyes had said there were "dark forces" at work in getting the film and soundtrack of the incidents leaked.

:lol:

It might have been mentioned. In fact, I think someone might even have something related in their sig, in bold red font!

EDIT: See Dr Venkman

I said elsewhere he has been taking them to court for years only Steve Cogan has been taking the NOTW to court longer. This had zero effect in Gray getting a job covering the World Cup for Fox soccer channel in the summer.

It might have been mentioned. In fact, I think someone might even have something related in their sig, in bold red font!

not on this page and it's about all i've looked at.

See Dr Venkman, reply 1114, page 38. He was banging on about it so much he made it his sig (hence my mirth)

Right thread. :smug:

I have been told im a good shag we should meet lover boy  :smitten:

See Dr Venkman, reply 1114, page 38. He was banging on about it so much he made it his sig (hence my mirth)

i'll take your word for it.