Stephen Ireland

EthiGeordie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Five minutes on YouTube reminds me what a good player this guy is.  No doubt that this is a good loan deal, especially with the five million purchase option being quoted in press.

Basically my view, it's a very low risk with a high potential reward.

If Xisco leaves on loan then it's zero risk tbh. The wages we'd shell out are roughly equivalent.

One in, one out. The one going out has contributed zero but the one coming in might just click. No risk at all.

Guest neesy111

I hope we've got a set fee agreed already for if we do want to make this permanent in the summer like we did with Ben Arfa, just incase they try bumping the price if he does well.

Think they'll be happy to get most of their fee back for him.

If Xisco leaves on loan then it's zero risk tbh. The wages we'd shell out are roughly equivalent.

One in, one out. The one going out has contributed zero but the one coming in might just click. No risk at all.

One in, two out :shifty:

Guest GAMMELL

Apparently calls himself "Daddy Dick" ?? Fucking cork people, no offense to the poster jdckelly here  O0

typical jackeen attitude  :rant: :angry:

:smitten: Apologies

I hope we've got a set fee agreed already for if we do want to make this permanent in the summer like we did with Ben Arfa, just incase they try bumping the price if he does well.

Villa want to dump him like toxic waste. So you would imagine a fee has been sorted in advance.

Five minutes on YouTube reminds me what a good player this guy is.  No doubt that this is a good loan deal, especially with the five million purchase option being quoted in press.

Aye...he can volley a ball very sweetly!

Looks weird with hair. Either a wig or a terrible haircut ???

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/Stephen%20Ireland-thumb.jpg

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I don't get the thing about him having bad taste. Aside from the cars, his house is way nicer than anything you see on Footballer's Cribs.