Stephen Ireland

EthiGeordie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

God NUFC are fucking usless aren't they.

Wait until the last minute to make a signing after loaning one player out and another out for a season.

Then one falls through and we are likely to sell our best player.

I do remember reading somewhere that he's got Osgood-Schlatters. I'm speculating entirely but could be a reason for an alleged failed medical?

Osgood Schlatters usualy clears up by the time someone reaches their 20s.

I had that, it's a teenage thing, me and another lad at school had it and couldn't do PE for nearly a year. Cleared up by the time i was 15.

Mr Ireland Senior knows nothing of any failed medicals as of 16-30 today.

But then his phone battery might be flat.

So.. he's not replied then? :lol:

My cousins sitting in a bar in Cobh at this moment with his old man and nothin has reached there yet to say the deal is off.

Mr Ireland Senior knows nothing of any failed medicals as of 16-30 today.

But then his phone battery might be flat.

So.. he's not replied then? :lol:

My cousins sitting in a bar in Cobh at this moment with his old man and nothin has reached there yet to say the deal is off.

Haha with you, makes a lot more sense :lol:  :thup:

Be disappointed if this doesn't go through.

Serves us right for pissing about and leaving it to the last day.

I doubt we had any desire to 'leave it to the last day'.

Other than the fact Pardew said we were leaving it up to the last minute because we can force a better deal right before the deadline.

Worked out well so far..

I don't know whats more stupid, telling the world what we are doing and why or actually doing it?

This is really disappointing, the folly of leaving things to the last minute is that theres no time to go to plan b. Shambolic and it happens every time.

Serves us right for pissing about and leaving it to the last day.

I doubt we had any desire to 'leave it to the last day'.

Other than the fact Pardew said we were leaving it up to the last minute because we can force a better deal right before the deadline.

Worked out well so far..

I don't know whats more stupid, telling the world what we are doing and why or actually doing it?

He said no such thing. Iirc he has though pointed out that it was difficult to get things done sooner (as we and he would prefer) as clubs hold out for the best deals possible.