Stephen Ireland

EthiGeordie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So there's a maximum of six games he'll be properly involved in, and the strong possibility IMO of none.

What an ace signing. :lol:

As some have said, this was probably known by the club all along.

I very much doubt it.

Not the first injured loan player signed by this lot who made nothing more than a token appearance, and that deal was proved to be bent as fuck. Bemuses me the trust people continue to put in them when stuff like this happens.

I thought he recovered from the injury he had when he arrived fairly rapidly, then sustained another completely different injury?

The club injured him so they didn't have to pay him.

I thought he recovered from the injury he had when he arrived fairly rapidly, then sustained another completely different injury?

:kasper:

I think Ashley also paid De Jong to break Ben Arfa's leg just to extract a lower price from Marseille.

:kasper:

I think Ashley also paid De Jong to break Ben Arfa's leg just to extract a lower price from Marseille.

That and the fact he wants us to get relegated again.

So there's a maximum of six games he'll be properly involved in, and the strong possibility IMO of none.

What an ace signing. :lol:

As some have said, this was probably known by the club all along.

I very much doubt it.

INFIDEL :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

:lol: @ the very notion. 

Mike: Derek, the fans are on my back about transfers and it's upsetting me so.

Derek: I think we can solve this problem by loaning a player who won't play again this year, thus making it look like we're doing something.

Mike: Brilliant! This will get me back in their good graces, a position I really give a flying rat fuck about being in at this point in time!

Dont know why but I just have this feeling he`s going to be epic for us.

Won't play until his 88th minute substitute appearance against West Brom where he scores the winner and keeps us up then spontaneously grows long luxurious locks of hair and rides away in his twatmobile into the sunset.

Guest Stephen927

If this continues much longer, I hope we have the sense to avoid signing him in the summer ..