Stephen Ireland

EthiGeordie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

From Caulkin on Twitter: Pardew says Harper doubt for tmw's game vs #MUFC - Krul to play. Ireland involved for 1st time. "He brings technical quality for us." #NUFC

Leaving his girlfriend when she's been in a car crash? What a cunt, doesn't care etc. etc.

:lol:

Guest neesy111

Why do people think he's thinking of excuses not to play? I've never read anything that suggests we should think that.

Don't know his past then.  He said he Grandma had died (twice as well) to get out of playing for Ireland.

Why do people think he's thinking of excuses not to play? I've never read anything that suggests we should think that.

Don't know his past then.  He said he Grandma had died (twice as well) to get out of playing for Ireland.

I wouldn't want to play for Ireland either tbf :cheesy:

tbf the things I've read gave him good reason to sack off playing for Ireland.

The daft thing is that he would have been perfectly justified in saying that he had to go home for the reason he now uses.  That makes me sceptical that we've been told the real reason this time.  Still, I hope that he plays a blinder tonight.

Guest Stephen927

Hopefully that'll shut up the silly little boys saying we signed him with no intentions of him playing.