What's your worst ever footballing experience?

oldtype

I can kind of understand where the Chilean dudes were coming from.

I'm nominally a US citizen and I've spent about half my life in the States for various reasons but if Korea was playing the US at Giants Stadium on the 4th of July, I know exactly who I'd be rooting for.

This.

I'm born in Sweden and love Sweden, Sweden has given so much, but with my whole family being Brazilian, and only me and my brothers being born in Sweden in the whole family I have Brazilian blood and therefore root for Brazil over Sweden anyday.

And also that way I'll be less disappointed.

All of the above, so i'll not cover old ground. One that sky still show now that makes me want to boot the telly over is MO rubbing his hands after strolling thru our inept defence under Gullit. Might have forgiven him if he'd shown that amount of effort for us, vile little prick.

Think that was the game before Gullit actually took charge.

Fulham 4-1 (Souness) and Sheff Utd 1-0 (Roeder) both at home were pretty depressing worrying times.

Aye, sorry. Orthapaedic shoes here. :thup:

Not the two can be compared but its not far off. The feeling of utter contempt for fans from both player and board stinks. Not sure I am overly impressed with Andy Carroll in all this.

I can kind of understand where the Chilean dudes were coming from.

I'm nominally a US citizen and I've spent about half my life in the States for various reasons but if Korea was playing the US at Giants Stadium on the 4th of July, I know exactly who I'd be rooting for.

Your sentence implies to me that you'd support Korea, because they'd be massive underdogs in that situation. Surely that's a situation to especially support Korea.

edit:

Oh, I think that's also what you ARE saying

Selling Cole to the mancs hurt a lot more than today does.

At that time I had faith that Keegan knew what he was doing and that long term, it would all come good.

I haven't got that faith today.

At that time, Man U were the best team in the league. Fucking Liverpool man.

At that time I had faith that Keegan knew what he was doing and that long terms it would all come good.

is the correct answer

At that time I had faith that Keegan knew what he was doing and that long terms it would all come good.

is the correct answer

Agreed. This is worse, we'll buy a half baked replacement for less than a third of the money. Keegan went out and replaced Cole with Ferdinand and then got Shearer in.